Home Q & A Forum
Options

Your discussion will appear after it is approved. What's up with this message?

tommy44tommy44 Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭✭✭

It comes up for two days now when I tray to start a new discussion on the US coin forum

it's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Comments

• Options
    HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

@tommy44 said:
    It comes up for two days now when I tray to start a new discussion on the US coin forum

Might try and PM @HeatherBoyd

• Options

@Hemispherical said:

@tommy44 said:

Might try and PM @HeatherBoyd

You read my mind.

• Options
    Insider2Insider2 Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've had that message before. I wouldn't let it bother you. My posts were posted.

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,673 ✭✭✭✭✭

I seem to get that message when my posts are longer. I've wondered if a content logarithm is analyzing the complete message. They do post after a short while. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options

I asked Heather and here is part of her response.....

"This is our automatic spam catcher, it triggers when too many posts or comments are made during a time frame or when repeated edits are made. Repeated attempts to post the same content will further bury you in the spam catcher.

I'll take a look for your post and approve it."

Coincidentally I had been logged off the site for a few days and had just logged in prior to trying to add the discussion.

The post appeared about a minute later. Thanks @HeatherBoyd

• Options
    HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

@tommy44

Thanks for posting the info from Heather. Good to know.

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

If I remember correctly, I get this when I post something with only images, no text and when I do more than one edit quickly. In both of these scenarios my post is lost.

• Options
    edwardjulioedwardjulio Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭✭✭

Post an emoji or text with it and it should work. :)

End Systemic Elitism - It Takes All Of Us