Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

New Year's Eve Contest Time!! Free Stuff For the New Year!! Tibbs4 CLAIM YOUR PRIZE!

PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

Haven't done a giveaway in a while so to help ring in the new year going to start it off right. All guesses must be posted here no later than Tuesday, December 31st 11:59pm Central time. I have posted pics below of a little corner of my card world. Seems I'm able to clean it up from time to time but end up with cards scattered all over most of the time. All you have to do is guess how many cards I currently have sitting on my table...that simple. I have no idea. There are stacks of raw cards, cards in card savers and graded cards. I don't even know how many are sitting here at this point. There will be 3 prizes for the 3 who come closest to the number of cards sitting here. There will be a baseball lot, a football lot and a basketball lot. First prize will get to choose their lot first, then second then well, third place gets the lot that is left. The lots will include some of the cards you see on the table. I will say the Zion silver and the Mahomes and Mayfield PSA 10 rookies will not be included, lol. Not sure what all will be in each lot but I'll give some sneak peaks tomorrow. Get your guesses in and good luck!!

Promethius881969@yahoo.com

Comments