Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Reduced price: 1854 PCGS AU50 $3 Indian Gold $975

nankrautnankraut Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭

This coin is offered by a mature private party--long time forum member here.
I will accept Paypal (add 3%), PP no-fee, or personal check (hold to clear, unless I have done business with you in the past). Please add $4.00 for S/H/tracking.
FYI, I will be posting several other Key/Semi key coins FSHO in the next few months.
Happy New Year, and thank you for looking.

I'm the Proud recipient of a genuine "you suck" award dated 1/24/05. I was accepted into the "Circle of Trust" on 3/9/09.

Comments

• Options
    KliaoKliao Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice coin!

Young Numismatist/collector
    75 Positive BST transactions buying and selling with 45 members and counting!
    instagram.com/klnumismatics

• Options

TTT

I'm the Proud recipient of a genuine "you suck" award dated 1/24/05. I was accepted into the "Circle of Trust" on 3/9/09.
  • Options

Bump

• Options

ttt

• Options

ttt

• Options

TTT....This is about as pretty a PCGS AU50 gets

• Options
    USMC_6115USMC_6115 Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭✭✭

Stop it! Another beautiful coin!!! I can't.. :)

Neil is a good man and seller.. I wish I could grab that gold..

• Options

ttt

• Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • Options

Price reduced

• Options
    CRH4LIFECRH4LIFE Posts: 849 ✭✭✭✭

Will you have any coins upcoming available for trade? Or may they all be purchase only

• Options

pm sent

• Options

Last bump