Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

My first autographed football, need signature help!

I found this football for $5 and need help with it. Firstly it needs a new bladder in order to be inflated and displayed nicely. It appears that Wilson no longer sells the $5 repair kit? Unless I need to specially contact them? What should I do about that?

As for the signatures it appears they are from many different years. The white panel was displayed without any UV protection and many of the autos faded.

I can read, Nesby Glasgow, Steve Myer,

Eugene Robinson, John Johnson

Comments

• Options
    mrmoparmrmopar Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭✭

There is a definite Seahawk connection (Myer, Glasgow, Johnson, Robinson, McNeal). Might have been one that someone was adding signatures to for a while. Norm Johnson, not John, by the way. I think the Jeff 88 may be Chadwick. He was on a hawks briefly. Travis McNeal is also a former Hawk. I'd bet the rest of the signs are Seahawks if you can make any others out.

I collect Steve Garvey, Dodgers and signed cards. Collector since 1978.
  • Options
    saucywombatsaucywombat Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭

If I remember correctly Eugene Robinson was a pretty good safety who played a very long time in the NFL

Always looking for 1993-1999 Baseball Finest Refractors and1994 Football Finest Refractors.
    saucywombat@hotmail.com
  • Options
    Spartcom5Spartcom5 Posts: 392 ✭✭✭

Thanks guys. Should I take the laces out and replace the bladder to inflate it again. It displays horribly as is.