Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

I hate it when

I make a purchase on a PC Card on eBay. Seller prints and publishes tracking number within a few hours of payment but fails to actually ship the card. ......

I understand it is the holidays. If you cannot ship in a certain window message the buyer and let them know. Not a big deal. Just do not print a tracking number and not ship. That is Mickey Mouse garbage. We all have phones and apps. Just send a message

End rant.

Happy Holidays.

Looking for FB HOF Rookies

Comments

• Options
    PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,826 ✭✭✭✭✭

One of my pet peeves but it's probably because I ship my stuff out right away. Recently bought a $1500 item and paid on a Wednesday night. Seller said they would get it out on Friday(really thought next day would have been more appropriate, but whatever). Didn't ship it Friday, postage label was procured late Saturday night and the item finally shipped on a Monday. I guess Ebay considers the item "shipped" when the postage label is purchased and not when it is actually delivered/picked up by the carrier.

Promethius881969@yahoo.com
  • Options
    rexvosrexvos Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes. When you make a purchase of that size seller needs to handle their business, and if something comes up just message people. If I cannot ship within 24 hours of cleared payment, I let the buyer know.

Looking for FB HOF Rookies
  • Options
    HorseHorse Posts: 675 ✭✭✭✭

GImme a bottle of anything....... and a glazed donut...

TO GO !

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,034 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh, don't get me started.

• Options
    lawyer05lawyer05 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭✭

@rexvos said:
    I make a purchase on a PC Card on eBay. Seller prints and publishes tracking number within a few hours of payment but fails to actually ship the card. ......

I understand it is the holidays. If you cannot ship in a certain window message the buyer and let them know. Not a big deal. Just do not print a tracking number and not ship. That is Mickey Mouse garbage. We all have phones and apps. Just send a message

End rant.

Happy Holidays.

ITS CHRISTMAS !!!!!! HO HO