Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Wonder How They Get Such a Quick Turn Around..

About 30 or so business days for a bulk order of 597 cards...seems to be a lot of people using their service, but sure not seeing the 4 or 5 month wait that most of us would get for a bulk order....

https://pcsportscards.com/grading/psa-submissions/

Comments

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,241 ✭✭✭✭✭

Are a "lot of people" regularly sending in 600 card orders?

Bigger orders = bigger fees = faster service?

Did you ever run a business? 600 cards at $8 per card is almost $5000.00. That might get a businesses attention!

I have never sent in an order this big, but have had bulk orders get done much faster than smaller orders that were supposed to have shorter turn around times, so maybe PSA's "bulk division" operates faster.

What is driving me crazy right now is I sent in a 15 card order with a 1 card mechanical error and a 1 card reholder.

All came back several weeks ago but the reholder (crack in holder, NOT tampered with), the most valuable ($125.00) card of the 17. It's still sitting in assembly. Should have been the easiest/fastest one of the bunch.

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    Kep13Kep13 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

If the people who use their service are paying $12 a card, then it is the standard bulk service that they are getting, and 600 cards isn't a great deal...I am sure plenty on this board send in 400+ card, but they ain't getting them back in 30 business days....so yeah, I am curious as to how their orders fly thru the process....I know I wouldn't use the economy service at $20 a card, when you can probably get them back quicker at $12 a card sending them to PC Sports..

• Options
    RookieWaxRookieWax Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭

100% agree. We have enough frustration with the long waits...but seeing things like this is infuriating.