Home U.S. Coin Forum

Legend Rare Coin Auctions: Regency Auction 36 Watchlist Has Arrived

Hi Everyone,

Our new auction is currently available as a watchlist. You can register for this auction now and start watching those lots you may be interested in. Please bear with us as this is just a watchlist so descriptions and images are constantly being updated.

Our auction should be live for pre-bidding in a couple weeks and will be held at the PCGS Members Only Show at the end of January. The show is January 29th - 31st at The Venetian in Las Vegas, NV. Our auction will begin on Thursday, January 30th at 4:30p PT.

If you wish to set up phone or absentee bidding please contact me at [email protected]

Have a happy and safe holiday season!

Auction Director l www.legendauctions.com l 732-935-1168
https://twitter.com/LegendAuctions

Comments

• cameonut2011cameonut2011 Posts: 10,060 ✭✭✭✭✭

And Happy Holidays to you and your family as well!

• blitzdudeblitzdude Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭✭✭

Holy dreck! Congrats!!

The whole worlds off its rocker, buy Gold™.

• HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

@tradedollarnut said:

@cameonut2011 said:
    This belongs in the BST forum and not the U.S. coin forum.

Perhaps. Let’s make sure every Great Collections thread goes there too, then. And Stacks. And Heritage.

There’s a long history of auction being active announcements here....

I would agree with you if Terryann made a disclosure regarding any affiliation financial or otherwise with Legend. As it stands, I don't know who Terryann is or what her motives may or may not be. Ian Russell has, on this forum on occasion boosted Great Collections. But we all know who he is. To add; Both Legend and Great Collections, in my opinion, are very reputable operations. I've done business with both. But.......who is Terryann?

• CoinJunkieCoinJunkie Posts: 8,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hydrant said:

@tradedollarnut said:

@cameonut2011 said:

Perhaps. Let’s make sure every Great Collections thread goes there too, then. And Stacks. And Heritage.

I would agree with you if Terryann made a disclosure regarding any affiliation financial or otherwise with Legend. As it stands, I don't know who Terryann is or what her motives may or may not be. Ian Russell has, on this forum on occasion boosted Great Collections. But we all know who he is. To add; Both Legend and Great Collections, in my opinion, are very reputable operations. I've done business with both. But.......who is Terryann?

Reread the announcement. "Our new auction" and "please contact me at [email protected]" clearly indicate that she is either an employee or contractor for LRCA. I don't really have an opinion about which forum this belongs in.

• WalkerfanWalkerfan Posts: 8,877 ✭✭✭✭✭

That 1917 S obverse PCGS MS 65 CAC Walker is one of the nicest I've ever seen.

Looks to be completely struck up, which is really rare for that issue, especially the thumb.

It will be interesting to see what impact, if any, the new CAC/PCGS registry will have on prices realized.

“I may not believe in myself but I believe in what I’m doing” ~Jimmy Page~

My Full Walker Registry Set (1916-1947)

https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/competitive-sets/16292/

• HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CoinJunkie said:

@Hydrant said:

@tradedollarnut said:

@cameonut2011 said:

Reread the announcement. "Our new auction" and "please contact me at [email protected]" clearly indicate that she is either an employee or contractor for LRCA. I don't really have an opinion about which forum this belongs in.

Thanks. I missed that. My apologies to all concerned.

• CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome to the forum, Terryann. What kind of coins do you collect?

• @Hydrant said:

@tradedollarnut said:

@cameonut2011 said:

Hello @Hydrant I am LRCA's Auction Director. I am new to the message boards (this is only my second post) but I did update my signature so that my contact information is there and my picture should be our logo.

• @Coinstartled said:
    Welcome to the forum, Terryann. What kind of coins do you collect?

Hello @Coinstartled currently I do not collect any coins, I work for Legend Rare Coin Auctions as the Auction Director. I am very happy to be on the forum, I have read many post previously but this is my first time creating a discussion. I hope everyone enjoys our new watchlist and has a great holiday season as we head into 2020!

• @cameonut2011 said:

I did read the rules of this forum before making the post, I do not believe I broke a rule but if @HeatherBoyd would like me not to post updates here I will gladly take it down and move it to the BST forum (which until now I didn't know existed, that's is on me).

• MgarmyMgarmy Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

Merry Christmas Terry

100% positive transactions with SurfinxHI, bigole, 1madman, collectorcoins, proofmorgan, Luke Marshall, silver pop, golden egg, point five zero,coin22lover, alohagary, blaircountycoin,joebb21

• BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 21, 2019 6:51AM

The days of Spam posts on here were well over before this post...

As this has been a pretty common occurrence lately.

@Terryann you could at least add a link to click on for those of us too lazy to bother to check it out otherwise.

To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!
  • BrettPCGSBrettPCGS Posts: 159 ✭✭✭✭✭

B)

Brett Charville --- I work at PCGS

• CoinJunkieCoinJunkie Posts: 8,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Broadstruck said:

@Terryann you could at least add a link to click on for those of us too lazy to bother to check it out otherwise.

Merry Christmas, Broadstruck

• astroratastrorat Posts: 9,221 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome!

Numismatist Ordinaire
    See http://www.doubledimes.com for a free online reference for US twenty-cent pieces
  • TrazTraz Posts: 377 ✭✭✭✭

@Walkerfan said:
    That 1917 S obverse PCGS MS 65 CAC Walker is one of the nicest I've ever seen.

Looks to be completely struck up, which is really rare for that issue, especially the thumb.

It will be interesting to see what impact, if any, the new CAC/PCGS registry will have on prices realized.

Take a look at my all pcgs/cac nickel set which sold last auction (35) which was the second finest complete proof set. Prices were great for the most part!

• ReadyFireAimReadyFireAim Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 21, 2019 1:12PM

Alt-Laura?

• MFeldMFeld Posts: 11,869 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ReadyFireAim said:
    Alt-Laura?

No, Terryann, is not an alt and she is a real person.

Mark Feld* of Heritage Auctions*Unless otherwise noted, my posts here represent my personal opinions.

• @Broadstruck said:
    The days of Spam posts on here were well over before this post...

As this has been a pretty common occurrence lately.

https://legendauctions.hibid.com/catalog/195071/the-regency-auction-36/

Can do!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file