Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Question on Posting Grades

I have a single card order that is on step 8/8 and the grade hasn’t posted. The last 10 or so orders I’ve had pop with the audit trail post in this step. Anyone know why this one would be different?

Appreciate today-

Bill

Comments

• Options
    DBesse27DBesse27 Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭✭✭

@bcubs said:
    I have a single card order that is on step 8/8 and the grade hasn’t posted. The last 10 or so orders I’ve had pop with the audit trail post in this step. Anyone know why this one would be different?

Until it says “shipped,” they won’t show the grades. If it does say “shipped” and you can’t see the grades, give it an hour. They should show by then.

Yaz Master Set
    #1 Gino Cappelletti master set
    #1 John Hannah master set

Also collecting Andre Tippett, Patriots Greats' RCs, 1964 Venezuelan Topps, 1974 Topps Red Sox

• Options
    rexvosrexvos Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭✭✭

Probably an issue with payment. Like an expired credit card.

Looking for FB HOF Rookies
  • Options
    gemintgemint Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭

@rexvos said:
    Probably an issue with payment. Like an expired credit card.

^This. I had a similar situation. There was nothing wrong with my credit card and it had worked for several other orders a few weeks prior to that submission. I never did find out why they had problems processing payment but that's what held up the grades posting. When I called their accounting dept and again provided my CC information, the payment successfully processed and the grades immediately posted.