I got this one last night. :smiley:

Comments

• Options
    Steve_in_TampaSteve_in_Tampa Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice addition, congratulations.

• Options
    TitusFlaviusTitusFlavius Posts: 319 ✭✭✭

Sweet note! I love fractionals.

"Render therfore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's." Matthew 22: 21
  • Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like it, congratulations !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • Options
    AlexinPAAlexinPA Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice.

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,694 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks everybody! :)

• Options
    HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

Now that’s a cool fractional!

• Options
    tomtomtomtomtomtomtomtom Posts: 535 ✭✭✭✭

@asheland said:

I love another fractional convert!!!

• Options

@tomtomtomtom said:

@asheland said:

They are extremely addicting! I'm even getting multiple Friedberg variations of the same note now, it's a lot of fun! :)

• Options

@asheland said:

@tomtomtomtom said:

@asheland said:

They are extremely addicting! I'm even getting multiple Friedberg variations of the same note now, it's a lot of fun! :)

a basic set of approx a dozen can expand into 150 different variations...not including proofs, specimens, experimental, errors etc...lots of fun is correct!!!!
    Join the Fractional board FCCB that includes qtr newsletters

• Options

This one arrived tonight:

• Options

@tomtomtomtom said:

@asheland said:

@tomtomtomtom said:

@asheland said:

a basic set of approx a dozen can expand into 150 different variations...not including proofs, specimens, experimental, errors etc...lots of fun is correct!!!!

Do you know how I go about joining? Is there a number to call or somewhere online to join?

• Options
    edited December 27, 2019 7:02AM

@asheland said:

@tomtomtomtom said:

@asheland said:

@tomtomtomtom said:

@asheland said:

Do you know how I go about joining? Is there a number to call or somewhere online to join?

https://www.papermoneyforum.com/post/fractional-currency-collectors-board-9651959

some great fractional notes at the FUN auction

• Options

@tomtomtomtom said:

@asheland said:

@tomtomtomtom said:

@asheland said:

@tomtomtomtom said:

@asheland said:

https://www.papermoneyforum.com/post/fractional-currency-collectors-board-9651959

some great fractional notes at the FUN auction

Thank you!

• Options
    291fifth291fifth Posts: 23,945 ✭✭✭✭✭

Two very nice fractionals! I have always like them and even owned several in the past. Having them already slabbed is a big plus. I haven't been involved with US paper money since the mid-1990's and have lost a feel for the market but I still know a nice note when I see one.

All glory is fleeting.
  • Options
    edited December 27, 2019 1:31PM

@291fifth said:
    Two very nice fractionals! I have always like them and even owned several in the past. Having them already slabbed is a big plus. I haven't been involved with US paper money since the mid-1990's and have lost a feel for the market but I still know a nice note when I see one.

I started a small collection of fractionals about 10 years ago or so... I only had three of them and they were low end uncs. I sold them a year or two later and ever since then I've wanted to start up again and buy better examples.

I bought my favorite one, the FR1267 fifteen cents about two months ago and kinda went crazy with it since then. I've got 9 or 10 of them already. :D

• Options

This one started my new, current collection. B)