Home PSA Set Registry Forum

NEW YEAR FOR PSA 2020 NO MORE CHEATERS

ALL COLLECTORS SHOULD NOT BLOCK VIEW OF THERE SET TO PUBLIC. AND PROVIDE SCANS TO SHOW THAT THEY DO HAVE THAT CARD OR NOT BE IN PSA. TOO MANY BAND PLAYERS

Comments

• rexvosrexvos Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭✭✭

Loud noises

Looking for FB HOF Rookies
  • fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

Wtf

Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭✭

Busted in here like the Kool-Aid man and set ya'll straight!!

Promethius881969@yahoo.com
  • JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭✭

SPEAK UP MAN! SOME OF US ARE HARD OF HEARING!!!!!

thank you

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • 2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,231 ✭✭✭✭✭

Some collectors keep their sets private for very good reasons. If a collector needed a PSA 10 to complete or move up said card would be listed for $$$$.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,580 ✭✭✭✭✭

I had one particular set that I'd been working on for over 4 years. I finally got to 100%, only to see some Moron...YES, MORON somehow acquire impossible to find card and had it added to the Composition. Now I am suddenly below 100% and try as I might for almost a year, not another card of its kind in sight. So, I PMd the guy and cut a deal...it was that, or let it go and be under 100%. He was not collecting the set, which leads one to only believe he did it for financial gain. I guess you could say he succeeded.

I think what really, really licked the red off my candy, was the fact that the only difference between an identical card I already had, and the card he had added, was some tiny, tiny mice type on the back of the card. I thought about contacting Cosetta, but decided to let it go.
    If you want particulars, PM me...yup, I got the scans.