Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Football card database?

I constantly use baseballcardpedia for quick information about 1990's baseball regular and insert sets and for pack odds etc. do any of you know if there is a comparable database for football cards?

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

Comments

• Options

great question, not sure...I have been trying to find out about the 1950 Sohio Cleveland Browns set....I can find the 1949 set, but not the 1950 set...

Successful transactions with FavreFan1971, ffishonn, Davemri, Publius, DavidPuddy, frcarvell, recbball, and many others...
  • Options
    jlvette50jlvette50 Posts: 328 ✭✭✭

How about the tradingcarddb.com website? I use it for my Longoria collection. Not 100% sure if it will fit your football needs or not.

@CSUrunandstun said:
    great question, not sure...I have been trying to find out about the 1950 Sohio Cleveland Browns set....I can find the 1949 set, but not the 1950 set...

I see the 1949 Sohio set listed there and this set for 1950. I'm guessing not the same set you are looking for though?
    https://www.tradingcarddb.com/ViewSet.cfm/sid/161542/1950-Cleveland-Browns-Picture-Pack

Longoria Collector. Love the Longo!https://psacard.com/psasetregistry/baseball/player-sets/evan-longoria-master-set/alltimeset/90851 600+ PSA Graded 4,700+ unique Longoria cards scanned on TCDB 800+ different Longo autograph cards Jeff

• Options

@jlvette50....you may have solved it! It looks like the exact one that I have (Graham)...The only discrepancy is that mine is 8-1/4" X 10", and they are listed as 6-1/4" x 9" on the trading card website. I am pretty sure that is just a mistake however as the other cards (that I don't have, but some are listed now on Ebay as "Sohio" cards) also match the pictures shown on the website.

Successful transactions with FavreFan1971, ffishonn, Davemri, Publius, DavidPuddy, frcarvell, recbball, and many others...
  • Options
    jlvette50jlvette50 Posts: 328 ✭✭✭

@CSUrunandstun said:
    @jlvette50....you may have solved it!

Sweet!! That's a great looking set for sure.

Longoria Collector. Love the Longo!https://psacard.com/psasetregistry/baseball/player-sets/evan-longoria-master-set/alltimeset/90851 600+ PSA Graded 4,700+ unique Longoria cards scanned on TCDB 800+ different Longo autograph cards Jeff

• Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭

Thread Bump

I absolutely love BaseballCardPedia... they're so easy to use and it covers which cards are in which series boxes, odds, etc. It's also very easy to navigate. Best site for BASEBALL cards, in my opinion.

I also frequently use TradingCardDB for other sports, and I like how most sets include a front and back scan of each card. It's kind of laboring to navigate, but I do like how you can isolate the checklists to view HOFers and RCs. TCDB works in a pinch.

I really wish there was a site similar to BaseballCardPedia but for Football and Basketball. Do any of you have other sites you like to use that are similar to the two mentioned above?