Home Sports Talk

Combined 21-30 record for Dak, Carson, Kyler and Baker.

CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

Disclaimer in advance as I have only watched three downs of NFL football this year. But as I follow the sport remotely, these were supposed to be the new star QB's of the game.

Probably a few missed games by these guys that I am overlooking and Dak would be 13-0 if Garrett was not the head coach ;)

But really, What the hell is going on?

Too much early hype? All the refs are paid off? What is the story?

Comments

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 10, 2019 2:26PM

Coaching certainly plays a part, as well as inexperience by the younger QB's. There's also a lot of sideshow distractions. Hell, there's even rumors about a bearded lady living in one of the team's locker rooms.

• PatsGuy5000PatsGuy5000 Posts: 671 ✭✭✭

My 2 cents - Carson - too many injuries to offense, Dak - coaching and he is still inconsistent with his downfield passing, Baker - coaching and tries to make the difficult throw too much leading to INT’s, Kyler - Rookie year, still learning the league, and has been improving since the beginning of the year.

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,357 ✭✭✭✭✭

In Short... Wentz is not that good. Dak is a victim of terrible coaching, Baker can’t live up to the hype and he has a terrible coach, Murray and the Air Raid O got figured out after a few games. 🤷‍♂️

• DarinDarin Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

I still think the best of the bunch is going to turn out to be Mahomes.
    Lamar Jackson having a great year, but let's face it, he can't continue to run for 1,000 yards
    every year, he'll get too beat up.
    Chiefs had to go conservative in the second half against Pats because of Mahomes injured throwing
    hand and if that injury had not happened I think K.C. would have continued to blow out N.E. in second half.

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.