Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Online card sub?

I'm close to sending in a 100++ card sub. Doing it online, but don't see where it's required to put a sticker on each sub to marry it to the form. Did I miss something?
I'm thinking of packaging the cards in blocks of 25 instead of all together. How would you package them?

Tks

Comments

• Options
    PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

Please place a label on the outside of each Card Saver and write the Submission Number and Line Number for that card. When packaging the cards for shipment please make sure to place the cards in the same order they are listed on your submission form. Note: When submitting multiples of the same card please make sure to place them on the same line and write the amount of cards you have under quantity. When labeling the cards please place the Submission Number and Line Number. Next to the Line Number, place a "/" and begin to number each card. For Example if you have 3 of the same card, each label should read:
    Submission #1234567 Line #1/1
    Submission #1234567 Line #1/2
    Submission #1234567 Line #1/3

Honestly, I don't think a lot of people here do it but they request that you do. I'm hit or miss. Went several subs without doing it but went back to it. It's a pain but I figure better safe than sorry. I split the amount of cards i put between two pieces of cardboard. Usually no more than 50-55 in each. Then I write on top of each...."line numbers X thru X". Not sure if it matters but might make it easier.

Promethius881969@yahoo.com
  • Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have not finalized my sub, but, there are no line #s on the online sub form. It's just keep pumping them in until you're done. I am willing to help the process and don't mind placing labels on the cards, but without a line # to reference the card, how does that work?

The steps above, as I recall were used in the paper sub form. Does this request come up when you finalize and pay?

• Options

Yeah, once you are done, it will assign line numbers and it should have the submission number already. When adding labels, I always stop and make sure I'm still on line with my stickers and the line number on the submission form. It's tedious so I write out all the stickers with the sub# and line# before I begin.

• Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks much, I figured there was something after step 6 or 7.
    I'll fill out the stickers, tedious as it may be, better that they can marry them to the sub.

• Options

@MCMLVTopps said:
    Thanks much, I figured there was something after step 6 or 7.
    I'll fill out the stickers, tedious as it may be, better that they can marry them to the sub.

I figure if something happens, they can more easily match them to the submission if some cards get misplaced.