Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Is there a place I can see a picture of every 1947-66 Exhibit card in the set?

I'm trying to research which cards and different variations features St Louis Cardinals players in a Cardinals uniform. Some lists that I have seen incorrectly show certain players as Cardinals when they are in another uniform. Does anyone know if there is a place I can see a picture of every 1947 - 66 Exhibit card?

Shane

Comments

• Options
    frankhardyfrankhardy Posts: 8,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭

Shane, if that doesn't show you what you need I can go thru my binders and email you quick cell photo images of anyone in a Cards uniform. I've got the Salutations exhibits, 47-66 set, and the 2 stat back sets.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options

I may want to talk to you about that because there are some players that people say are in a Cardinals uniform, but are not. For instance, Walker Cooper. I do not think that he is in a Cardinals uniform

Shane

• Options

Ron Northey is another.

Shane

• Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭

Neither card says St Louis or Cardinals on the uniform. They do have the side piping, but like most exhibits any team branding has been hidden or airbrushed out. If you'd like to see images pm me your email.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's