Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Oh how I wish...

That we still did a secret santa gift exchange here on the boards. I must say that it was one of my favorite parts of the season and showed the goodwill among board members. I liked the thrill of the hunt finding special items for my secret santa and the anticipation of keeping what I received under wraps until that special day. We may know that our significant others are buying us the same underwear year after year, but there is no telling what your secret santa has for you! I know some of the past participants have gotten out of the hobby or dare I say it, got the ban hammer, but I had always hoped we would get it back going.

Comments

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,034 ✭✭✭✭✭

Socks. Anything, but socks. If I receive one more pair of socks for Christmas, I'll explode. I've got all the socks I'll ever need.

• Options
    brad31brad31 Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭✭✭

I never participated in the Secret Santa but enjoyed watching. If it was ever brought back I would participate as I am much more active on the board than I was back then. I was more of a lurker until we could post pictures without photo bucket. That made it much easier to share.

• Options
    MoonmanMoonman Posts: 277 ✭✭✭

I'm game

• Options
    detroitfan2detroitfan2 Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Maybe doubledragon and Cardcrazy1 could exchange gifts?

• Options
    magicpapamagicpapa Posts: 634 ✭✭✭✭

B)