Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Bulk Rates

I can't find the first email from yesterday that I got from PSA, but I thought it said that there would, in effect, be no changes to pricing and bulk pricing? I got the email today saying 100 card bulk subs have gone from $8 to $9 per card...hopefully this means more graders will be hired? That's a fairly decent increase, no? I am not yelling and complaining (not too much anyways :)), just giving my viewpoint...

Comments

• Options
    jeffv96mastersjeffv96masters Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭

My guess is all those changes they are indicating they will be making the cost is being passed on to the people asking for them. Like every other company in the world it's always the customers who pay. My only real complaint I see was the price increase from 20 to $50 on the regular rates which to me was blatantly excessive that's certainly not collector interest-based. I will wait until I see the actual prices January 1st as I noticed there is no day approximation stated in any of these emails and I'll Reserve judgment on anything until I see the actual change

• Options
    PaulMaulPaulMaul Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jeffv96masters Yes, the service level called “regular” is $50, but there is also a service level called “economy” which is $20 with the same declared value cutoff as the old “regular.” The question is what are the corresponding turnaround times, which were not published in the email.

• Options
    jeffv96mastersjeffv96masters Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭

Thanks I actually skimmed over that economy :s

• Options
    wadevlwadevl Posts: 224 ✭✭✭

Got to shift to 200 Subs Vs the 100

Lucky
    BIGLEAGUE SportsCards
    "Respect The Hobby"
    www.bigleaguesc.com
    https://www.ebay.com/str/bigleagueseller
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭

well PSA is fast approaching my price point for not continuing subbing cards for my Favre master set. unless they start to offer better bulk deals if you have over 1000 cards again it is likely i will just go to subbing high end cards. this will help with there back log issue.

Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's