Options

Delete

icollect45icollect45 Posts: 9
edited December 4, 2019 10:52PM in Buy, Sell & Trade - Currency

Delete

Comments

• Options
    FancycashcomFancycashcom Posts: 464 ✭✭✭

Price is usually a good piece of info to include and you could have easily combined your 2 posts into 1.

Specializing in Low, High, Fancy & Matching Serial US Currency, with a special hoard of BEP Premium Sets & Products. Also modern coin rarities.

Fancycashcom on Ebay: myurl

fancycashcom@gmail.com
  • Options
    edited December 4, 2019 5:52PM

@Fancycashcom said:
    Price is usually a good piece of info to include and you could have easily combined your 2 posts into 1.

Thank you for the info, @Fancycashcom. I am actually new to this forum (literally signed up a day or two ago lol). I will make sure to do so for future posts!

And for pricing, I had none in mind, but listening to reasonable offers.

Thanks again!

• Options
    FancycashcomFancycashcom Posts: 464 ✭✭✭

@icollect45,

Welcome. Nothing wrong with that approach but you will find few that have interest in making an offer on most notes posted without an asking price.

While the serial number is lower than average, it isn't enough to warrant more than the slightest premium in this case.

If your note is indeed UNC, which I can not tell definitively from the scan, it would be valued at about $25, maybe $30 because of the serial.

Good luck with it.

Specializing in Low, High, Fancy & Matching Serial US Currency, with a special hoard of BEP Premium Sets & Products. Also modern coin rarities.

Fancycashcom on Ebay: myurl

fancycashcom@gmail.com
  • Options
    edited December 4, 2019 10:53PM

@Fancycashcom said:
    @icollect45,

Welcome. Nothing wrong with that approach but you will find few that have interest in making an offer on most notes posted without an asking price.

While the serial number is lower than average, it isn't enough to warrant more than the slightest premium in this case.

If your note is indeed UNC, which I can not tell definitively from the scan, it would be valued at about $25, maybe $30 because of the serial.

Good luck with it.

Thank you once again.