Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Thread Navigation

Another thing I’ve been noticing lately in reading the forum...when I visit a thread I am no longer taken to the first unread post in the thread. And today, nothing I’m reading is being marked as read.

Comments

• Options
    NGS428NGS428 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2, 2019 8:26AM

Same thing happening here. Since password gate 2019 things have gone a little south in terms of forum function.

Edit: sometimes it is working, sometimes not....

• Options
    DBesse27DBesse27 Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have the same issues.

Yaz Master Set
    #1 Gino Cappelletti master set
    #1 John Hannah master set

Also collecting Andre Tippett, Patriots Greats' RCs, 1964 Venezuelan Topps, 1974 Topps Red Sox

• Options
    burghmanburghman Posts: 805 ✭✭✭✭

Looks like things have returned to normal today - “New” is disappearing when I read threads today.

Jim

• Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

@burghman said:
    Looks like things have returned to normal today - “New” is disappearing when I read threads today.

That part is back to normal, the nested quotes setting from a user's profile is still being ignored.

• Options

Sorry for the late reply: the forum developers deployed a fix for this earlier this morning. Should be back to normal now, thank you!

T. Whitmeyer
    Front-end Developer, Collectors Universe

• Options
    TiborTibor Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭✭✭

I used to be able to click on a pic and it would enlarge. That feature is gone for me.

• Options

@Tibor said:
    I used to be able to click on a pic and it would enlarge. That feature is gone for me.

I have sent the developers some links to threads about this issue. Hoping for a reply or a fix within a few days.

T. Whitmeyer
    Front-end Developer, Collectors Universe

• Options
    TiborTibor Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭✭✭

@twhitmeyer said:

@Tibor said:

I have sent the developers some links to threads about this issue. Hoping for a reply or a fix within a few days.

thank you for the quick response. keeping my fingers crossed.