Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

100 card bulk - needing 14 cards from anyone interested 8 bucks a card + shipping back to you

Anyone got a few cards on the shelf they need graded at the 8.00 price ?

crickets here will not offend me :) posting this just in case, and in attempt to save me from including 14 off the stack that were chosen as sure 10s while intoxicated,

Mixed sports/non sports, and nothing older than 1969 being included so far.

Comments

• Options
    Gemyanks10Gemyanks10 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭

When do you have to have them by?

Always looking for OPC "tape intact" baseball wax boxes, and 1984 OPC baseball PSA 10's for my set. Please PM or email me if you have any available.
  • Options
    HorseHorse Posts: 675 ✭✭✭✭

Dec 13.. yearly thing expires on the 15th. Did receive enough but any/all else welcome.

• Options
    initialDinitialD Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭

I’d like to hack away at the “someday” pile
    Lmk if there’s still room on the ship

• Options

pinged on PM

• Options

For the three folks in on this.... we still sit in research and id. 172 cards logged 12/27.

• Options
    thedutymon11thedutymon11 Posts: 636 ✭✭✭✭

@Horse said:
    and in attempt to save me from including 14 off the stack that were chosen as sure 10s while intoxicated,

LOL....I have the exact same stack!

YeeHah

Neil

• Options

id do this next time if there is one

• Options
    lwehlerslwehlers Posts: 868 ✭✭✭✭✭

same here the next time someone has a bulk submission. I have two cards that I need reholdered. also have a 85 topps tiffany McGwire I would like to try and grade. maybe I can get a eight for it.

• Options

fyi to the three others in on this. it's now past grading and in the ASSEMBLY stage. Don't know how long the Quality Control Check 1 and 2 phases will take but it's on the way now. Sent PMs.

• Options

FYI.. 6 months and 2 days since logged and we got pop !! sent PM's.

• Options
    thehallmarkthehallmark Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭

Reveal your grades early or wait until arrival? I've never been able to wait.

• Options
    edited June 29, 2020 4:34PM

I have the ritual !!! :) No online grade peeks. Unfortunately each time they pop I click on the order and mistakenly see the top one or two grades. I hate that !!! Then I quickly look away and close the browser .. .. heh heh heh

The ritual consists of the box arrival, it stares at me until able to get on it. Could be a day or two at times. Tortuous. When opening, I must be alone,, with very loud music on (or a great game of some sort) and a smell candle burning. The individual 20 cards boxes are taken out and then very carefully start sliding the row of cards out. If the front of a card starts to appear, I quickly look away ! and turn the box around. Then take all cards out and place upside down on the table. This is done with each box.
    Then one by one take a card off one of the stacks. (oh yeah, I forgot to mention I must have at least 6 Mich Ultras in before starting) .. place the thumb around the card so as to block the grade, then turn the card over and slowly slide the thumb back to reveal the grade !!!! If a G shows first - glorious !!!

:)