Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

My wife was thrilled when.....

.....i ran across the coin shop hidden in the back of a flea market on a trip to portugal and Spain earlier this month.

Real estate must be very expensive in the area, it was the smallest shop I had ever been in. The flea market had several dealers selling coins but nothing caught my eye.

it's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Comments

• Options
    pruebaspruebas Posts: 4,328 ✭✭✭✭✭

Often times when I’m in a shop internationally and can’t find nice coins, they have some books that I can buy.

• Options
    Bob13Bob13 Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭✭✭

That sounds like fun.

Your wife must be more supportive of your coin hobby than mine. Every time I see this thread on the main page, my mind keeps filling in other responses to "My wife was thrilled when..." like

... I stopped spending money on coins.
    ... I started collecting jewelry.

etc.

My current "Box of 20"

• Options
    tommy44tommy44 Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bob13 said:
    That sounds like fun.

Your wife must be more supportive of your coin hobby than mine. Every time I see this thread on the main page, my mind keeps filling in other responses to "My wife was thrilled when..." like

... I stopped spending money on coins.
    ... I started collecting jewelry.

etc.

After 54 years I finally figured out that if I go shopping with her she will go to coin shows and shops with me, especilly if they are in exotic locations that we haven't visited yet.

it's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

• Options
    SaorAlbaSaorAlba Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭✭✭

Took my wife with me to the Torex show in Toronto, only cost me two front row seats to the Pantages Theatre for Phantom of the Opera.

In memory of my kitty Seryozha 14.2.1996 ~ 13.9.2016 and Shadow 3.4.2015 - 16.4.21