Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Boston Area TPG Submissions

So I’ve never submitted a coin for grading before, not a member of any of the TPGs (PCGS or NGC). I have a coin I want to get graded though. Wondering if there’s anyone in Boston that could help me submit, or recommend a shop that can do it? (I’ve been to Kenmore Coin but didn’t ask about submissions at the time.) Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    MFeldMFeld Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭✭✭

Below is a link to a page where you can look for an authorized PCGS dealer near you.
    https://www.pcgs.com/dealers

Mark Feld* of Heritage Auctions*Unless otherwise noted, my posts here represent my personal opinions.

• Options
    ffcoinsffcoins Posts: 517 ✭✭✭

Thanks! Unfortunately the only place actually in Boston seems, according to google, to be either nonexistent or some kind of scam from the 80s (?!). Or both?

Any members in Boston that might be able to help out? :smile:

• Options
    ScarsdaleCoinScarsdaleCoin Posts: 5,190 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ffcoins said:
    So I’ve never submitted a coin for grading before, not a member of any of the TPGs (PCGS or NGC). I have a coin I want to get graded though. Wondering if there’s anyone in Boston that could help me submit, or recommend a shop that can do it? (I’ve been to Kenmore Coin but didn’t ask about submissions at the time.) Thanks!

Give Joe a call at Beantown Coins or I’m happy to help with via shipping or when I’m in area at local shows like Baystate

Jon Lerner - Scarsdale Coin - www.CoinHelp.com
  • Options
    OldhoopsterOldhoopster Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bet you could find a lot of help and/or advise at a club meeting of the Boston Numismatic Society. I think they still meet the 2nd Tuesday in Waltham. Info should be in the ANA site club page

Member of the ANA since 1982
  • Options
    ffcoinsffcoins Posts: 517 ✭✭✭

Thanks, I’ll look into both of these. Didn't see Beantown on the PCGS list but I’ll give them a ring.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file