Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

COMC Auctions

I just received an email telling me that COMC is starting a 7-day auction format soon on Ebay. I have bought a lot of basketball cards from COMC, and they have always been a buy it now consignment service. I guess it's time for a little change.

Comments

• Options
    arteeartee Posts: 757 ✭✭✭
    edited November 11, 2019 7:36AM

This is what I looked like after my wife caused blunt force trauma after she saw me pulling Joe Louis cards out of the mailbox that i had just won from a comc 7 day auction:

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,976 ✭✭✭✭✭

@artee said:

This is what I looked like after my wife caused blunt force trauma after she saw me pulling Joe Louis cards out of the mailbox that i had just won from a comc 7 day auction:

No, I think I would look a little bit more like this....

• Options

I think you are right!

• Options
    CoarsegoldCoarsegold Posts: 132 ✭✭✭

Anyone that has ever purchased a card from COMC might want to head over to Blowout and read about their involvement in the trimming scandal.

• Options

Now Artee has gotten me in a silly mood. Thanks Artee. By the way, this is a picture of me in my younger days. The days when I wasn't married, I was wild and free, and all the ladies loved me.

• Options
    ReggieClevelandReggieCleveland Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, COMC is up there with PWCC right now for me. I wouldn't give them a penny of my money. They continue to ignore the people notifying them of the trimmed cards they're selling on their site so I assume they're okay with it.

Arthur

• Options
    edited November 11, 2019 2:33PM

@doubledragon said:
    Now Artee has gotten me in a silly mood. Thanks Artee. By the way, this is a picture of me in my younger days. The days when I wasn't married, I was wild and free, and all the ladies loved me.

believed it all until that last line!

• Options

That's right 72' Dolphins, live it up. The 49ers lost last night.

• Options

This thread is a bust. Time to run wild. Let's watch Goldberg deliver the Jackhammer to the 7 foot tall, 385 pound Giant.

• Options

@doubledragon said:

technically that’s an orca back there, but owhale.

• Options

@artee said:

@doubledragon said:

technically that’s an orca back there, but owhale.

Owhale. Nicely done.😉

• Options

Now let's just take a look at the effects that using steroids can have on a baseball player over the years.

Barry Bonds in 2005

Barry Bonds today