Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Uploading pics to Inventory ?

I managed to upload a pic into the wrong slot in one of my sets. Can't figure out how to remove the pic...it goes elsewhere, but not where I put it.

How do I remove the pic?

Tks

Comments

• DBesse27DBesse27 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m not sure if I understand the question, but I’ll give it a shot. If you go to your inventory and click into the Cert number, you should be able to delete the pic.

Yaz Master Set
    #1 Gino Cappelletti master set
    #1 John Hannah master set

Also collecting Andre Tippett, Patriots Greats' RCs, 1964 Venezuelan Topps, 1974 Topps Red Sox

• MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was uploading pics into a set I have in the Registry. I accidentally uploaded the wrong pic into a slot meant for another pic. I think as long as you have a pic in your Inventory, the system does not caution you as to what you're doing in terms of the correct pic in that slot or not, therefore you can unintentionally upload pics into wrong slots very easily if you don't pay attention.

Classic case of a non-chrome, chrome and chrome refractor of the same card. Hope that clarifies what I did wrong.

@DBesse27 said:
    I’m not sure if I understand the question, but I’ll give it a shot. If you go to your inventory and click into the Cert number, you should be able to delete the pic.

I think your way will work, but I don't want to delete the pic completely, it was just in the wrong slot. So, I just figured out what to do...incredibly simple as it turns out. Go to the pic in question, click the cert #, a pop up shows the pic with an option to delete pic. Click delete pic...done.

Tks

• DBesse27DBesse27 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes that’s what I meant. Not a great explanation by me I guess lol

Yaz Master Set
    #1 Gino Cappelletti master set
    #1 John Hannah master set

Also collecting Andre Tippett, Patriots Greats' RCs, 1964 Venezuelan Topps, 1974 Topps Red Sox

@DBesse27 said:
    Yes that’s what I meant. Not a great explanation by me I guess lol

Well, you led me in the right direction.
    Tks,
    Al