Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Wait a minute! That's Frank!

Hmm... just purchased a few 1968's, a PSA 9 and 4 PSA 8's off of eBay a few days ago, and as I was addressing the envelope, the name looked oddly familiar. Couldn't place it though. I came to the boards today to see what was new, and brag about 13 PSA 9 1981 Fleers I just bought off of eBay for an average of less than $5, when I looked at a post, my post infact about the invoice number I believe. I saw FB's signature, and Frank Bakka! It all makes sense now image. Anyways Frank, just wondering if the money came yet, I sent it out on Friday or so I believe. Out of it all, it's just pretty cool to make transactions with people you talk to without even knowing image.

Comments

• Options
    Frank took your money order and left for North Carolina.
    Dom

If I'm buying it's PRICELESS. If I'm selling, it's WORTHLESS.

Looking for 1984 Donruss -
    #238 Keith Hernandez PSA 10
    -----------------and
    #637 Omar Moreno PSA 9 or 10.

• Options
    VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    Please tell us you didn't send money to Frank! Hopefully it was a check and you can still stop payment on it. image
  • Options
    FBFB Posts: 1,684 ✭✭
    Nope Ian!

Never received any money! Not that anyone can track anyway!

I'm hoping to get a bunch today. No mail yesterday. Either it hasn't arrived yet or the mailman threw the stuff for my house down the sewer.

It'll either be soon - OR NEVER!
    Frank Bakka
    Sets - 1970, 1971 and 1972
    Always looking for 1972 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball in PSA 9 or 10!

lynnfrank@earthlink.net
    outerbankyank on eBay!
  • Options
    Wow, I feel so confident buying from Frank now with all your support of him image.
  • Options
    Ian,

Shoot me an email when you get a chance. Not sure if you're logging into the forum without email capability, but I received your money order and it looks like the proverbial "Dog Ate My Homework" deal that comes in the lovely Post Office "we're sorry" envelope. The account number is almost gone so no bank will touch it.image

lynnfrank@earthlink.net
    Frank Bakka

lynnfrank@earthlink.net
    outerbankyank on eBay!
  • Options
    So THAT'S how he gets double paymentsimage

Wayne
    1955 Bowman Football
  • Options
    Hey Frank,
    Dropped you an e-Mail. I haven't encountered this problem before, but it was bound to happen using the post office, they always seem to mess everything up, like the time I was going to start collecting 1986-87 Fleer basketball, and I bought 3 PSA 9's off of eBay, Ewing, Drexler, and Thomas, and some how the package was open when I got it, and only Ewing and Thomas remained image.

I'm sure we can figure something out, Ian.
  • Options
    Ian - thanks for replying,

I've been pretty lucky over the years. Except for the 72 PSA 9 Jenkins, Sutton and Alvarado that took 22 weeks to arrive from Canada (yep - post mark showed when it shipped) and the 68 Hunter and Drysdale PSA 9's that were run over by the UPS truck. Most everything else has made it.

I'll shoot you an email when I get home.

Frank
    Frank Bakka

lynnfrank@earthlink.net
    outerbankyank on eBay!