Home Autographs Forum

Mr. T

Does anyone know if Mr. T ever does autograph signings, or if there is any way to go about getting his autograph?

I have a photo of him and Rowdy Roddy Piper from Wrestlemania 2, which has already been signed by Piper. I would really like to get Mr. T's autograph on it to complete the photo and hang in my basement. I have been watching for a few years, and haven't seen any opportunities pop up.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Comments

• burghmanburghman Posts: 796 ✭✭✭✭

Never tried, but there are some guidelines here: http://www.fanmail.biz/47585.html

Jim

• JBKJBK Posts: 14,592 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am a member of a website that lists addresses for celebrities. The one above is not listed there.

That does not mean that the address is not valid. In fact all the addresses on the site I visited show no recent responses.

If I were you I'd write a letter and include a SASE and ask in advance if he'll sign your photo.

• wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭

I have heard that he is a really tough autograph.

BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • 291fifth291fifth Posts: 23,880 ✭✭✭✭✭

Way back in the early 1980's I was waiting for a flight at O'Hare airport in Chicago and Mr. T was just a few feet away, complete with his gold colored chains, talking to some of the airport workers. I should have asked him for an autograph as it wasn't at all busy in that part of the terminal.

All glory is fleeting.