Home Autographs Forum

Japanese Actors

Hey Guys
I send several Autograph Requests to Japanese Actors (Katsuhiro Suzuki,Tori Matsuzaka, Arisa Komiya, Ryouma baba) but never got anything Back (i send them the Requests in 2016 and 2018). I send a Picture to sign, a SASE, a LOR . My Japanese is not really good (i learn it) so i wrote the LOR in English. Had anyone ever had a Success from Japanese Actors? Is it possible that JapaneseActors don't sign Pictures? I don't know what to do. They are my most wanted . What would you do? I never saw a Success of these Actors /Actress.

Tagged:

Comments

• JBKJBK Posts: 14,592 ✭✭✭✭✭

No idea - I don't know any Japanese actors.

It is possible they don't have the same celebrity culture that much of the rest of the world has. Or, language may be an issue - maybe the person who opened the letters doesn't speak any English and just ignored it.

I only wrote to someone in Japan once - I had a terrible time getting the local address figured out but I finally did. I put the address in English and Japanese on the envelope. In my case I was writing to an American who was living in japan so it was a little easier, since once it got to him he knew what it said and what to do.

You said you sent a SASE. Did you put Japanese stamps on it, and was there enough to cover the actual postage?

• collectmaniacollectmania Posts: 34
    edited January 16, 2020 8:04PM

Akiko and Mie stopped signing due to Bondcollectibles , most he sells on ebay is crap , I mean Walken sgd photo for less than 10$ , c'mon

https://s417.photobucket.com/user/collector4ever/media/tettambaauto.jpg.html?sort=6&o=7

If that Tamba is legit its rare as hens teeth