Comments

• Options
    jkrkjkrk Posts: 967 ✭✭✭✭✭

My wife gets the e-mail.

Me??? Nada.

• Options
    ctf_error_coinsctf_error_coins Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 21, 2019 10:50AM

Just bought my free $50 in eBay shipping supplies and got $4 in ebucks.

• Options
    coinpalicecoinpalice Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭✭✭

was waiting for this, haven't spent my e bucks yet, now I can get e bucks for spending e bucks

• Options
    ChrisH821ChrisH821 Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭✭✭

Got it! Kinda blew through my budget already though.

Collector, occasional seller

• Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,458 ✭✭✭✭✭

would probably buy more on eBay if they haven't shut me out of the last six or more months worth of bonus bucks

• Options
    KliaoKliao Posts: 5,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

Noooo I didn’t get it. I was hoping for bucks before I purchase Saflips on eBay. :'(

Young Numismatist/collector
    75 Positive BST transactions buying and selling with 45 members and counting!
    instagram.com/klnumismatics

• Options
    divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,528 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nothing for me unless it is coming later.

Donato

Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 31,997 ✭✭✭✭✭

@coinpalice said:
    was waiting for this, haven't spent my e bucks yet, now I can get e bucks for spending e bucks

Yes, that's the best.

I had $500 bucks from last quarter. Apmex has AGE's in a bezel for $24 over melt. So, my 2% cashback CC gets me $20. I max out at $100 in eBay bucks. And I paid using the eBay buck's from last quarter + $1000. It's a no brainer, really.

I may have to buy 4 more. The CC alone will get you to under melt on the AGEs and you can almost always flip them at melt. It really is a free $100 in eBay bucks for January.

• Options
    edited October 21, 2019 11:33AM

I have never understood using ebucks to buy gold at just over, at, or just under melt. Makes zero sense to me to flip unless your stacking. It seems like a lot work for not. Just IMO.

• Options
    coinpalicecoinpalice Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭✭✭

I can also use my chase freedom credit card for Oct, Nov, December purchases, 5 percent cash back on up to 1,500, which is 75 dollars

• Options
    jwittenjwitten Posts: 5,077 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ErrorsOnCoins said:
    I have never understood using ebucks to buy gold at just over, at, or just under melt. Makes zero sense to me to flip unless your stacking. It seems like a lot work for not. Just IMO.

$100 bucks profit for just a few minutes of work is pretty darn good, in my book.

• Options

I run my business a certain way with certain rules.

I never do PM's.

I use my ebucks and ebucks promotions for coins that I want to own for my business inventory. I would think that I or anyone could make more than $6 on a $1486 purchase???

As to getting ebucks, I max out every quarter so I buy what I like when its available with the exception of a few BIN's on my list waiting for the 10% offer.

• Options

@jwitten said:

@ErrorsOnCoins said:

$100 bucks profit for just a few minutes of work is pretty darn good, in my book.

Is the $100 profit in future ebucks? If so that doesn't work for me as I use the ebuck offers to buy coins I want and I max out anyway.

• Options
    CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ErrorsOnCoins said:

Remember, logo side out when wrapping the tuna.

;)

• Options
    jwittenjwitten Posts: 5,077 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ErrorsOnCoins said:
    I run my business a certain way with certain rules.

I never do PM's.

I use my ebucks and ebucks promotions for coins that I want to own for my business inventory. I would think that I or anyone could make more than $6 on a $1486 purchase???

As to getting ebucks, I max out every quarter so I buy what I like when its available with the exception of a few BIN's on my list waiting for the 10% offer.

I hope to make more on my normal purchases too, but I do not have coins lined up ready to purchase when these ebay buck promos hit. I am buying every day whatever is a good deal that deal. I make some normal purchases with these deals, but make sure not to leave "profit on the table". In other words, I make sure to max out several ebay accounts and get $500 on each account, and buying gold for under spot is an easy way to make sure I max out each quarter.

• Options
    PhilLynottPhilLynott Posts: 881 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ErrorsOnCoins said:

@jwitten said:

@ErrorsOnCoins said:

Is the $100 profit in future ebucks? If so that doesn't work for me as I use the ebuck offers to buy coins I want and I max out anyway.

So really it just doesn't make sense for you specifically is what it comes down to.

Why would you assume since it doesn't make sense in your specific business model that it's universally the case?

• Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 31,997 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ErrorsOnCoins said:

@jwitten said:

@ErrorsOnCoins said:

i don't max out unless I buy bullion. In fact, about the only coins I ever buy on eBay are bullion for the ebucks. But whether you want to do it or not, the reason why we do it should be obvious.

• Options
    HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jmlanzaf said:
    on one of my two accounts

FYI

Same here. Requested to switch the bonus bucks to another account. Took a month but I got it and this 8% promotion is the confirmation.

• Options
    RockyMtnProspectorRockyMtnProspector Posts: 754 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yay! I'm back in the groove with this one. Too bad on all the auctions I've won the past 3 weeks and already paid for--next time!

GSAs, OBW rolls, Seated, Walkers. Anything old and Colorado-focused, CO nationals.

Gonna get me a $50 Octagonal someday. Some. Day.
  • Options
    SweetpieSweetpie Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited October 23, 2019 7:45AM

@ErrorsOnCoins said:

Of course Ebay send me the ebucks (after seemingly liked 6months of not receiving them) right after I ordered my free $25 shipping supplies.

I sweared they are watching my purchasing pattern to stick it up to the little man..

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file