Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Anyone having issues with subs being logged?

Just curious if anyone has been experiencing "delays" from the time your sub arrives in Newport Beach to being logged into the grading system? Have a 25 day sub (which really doesn't mean anything) arriving on October 7th and not logged as received. I get a day or 2..... but seriously, it'll be 10 business days tomorrow and the so-called clock for the service level won't start until next Monday. Wow!!!

Comments

• Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

A week or two is pretty standard, I've had it take as long as three.

• Options
    burghmanburghman Posts: 805 ✭✭✭✭

I shipped a membership voucher submission 9/25 that was marked “25 day” and was logged 10/10 - I forget the exact day they received it, but it was under 2 weeks so you’ll probably see it in the next day or 2.

Jim

• Options
    sayheywyosayheywyo Posts: 444 ✭✭✭✭

Three weeks to get logged? Probably shouldn't say this but that is not service. I've been a PSA member since 2001 and never complained. Have only subbed 43 times in 18 years. I'm obviously not a big time collector and viewed PSA as a way of authentication, preservation and monetary value for my childhood collection and trading endeavors. Seriously contemplating letting membership expire as 6 month turnaround times are certainly depressing.