Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS - 1979-80 OPC Gretzky Rookie SGC 82 First Printing (Amazing Eye Appeal)

Up for sale is a 1979-80 OPC Gretzky Rookie. The card is graded an SGC 82, but I purchased this card a few years ago because I thought it was undergraded, and definitely one of the nicest 6.5s I have ever seen. Check out the scans on VCP, and this card is certainly nicer than almost every other PSA or SGC 6.5 listed, and frankly is better than most 7s and 7.5s. The corners on this card are amazing. The only flaws are the L/R centering, and the typical black printing on the front. The back is beautiful. Strong card deserves a strong price, and I'm not looking to give this away. Also, this card is the much more desireable "first printing" version as evident by the 2 blue lines on the reverse. Last 2 PSA 6.5s sold for $1555 and $2691, respectively, and last 2 SGC 82s sold for $1112 and $1495 respectively.

Given that I believe this 6.5 is nicer than any of the 4 listed above (judge for yourself), I'm looking for $1200 shipped on this one.

For information on baseball-related cigarette and tobacco packs, visit www.baseballandtobacco.com.