Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Can CC voucher be used for re-holders?

Have a dozen older slabs with great cards I would like to upgrade into the holder with lighthouse label.
Will they accept this? Is the value $500 max? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,826 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't know why you would use it for reholders?!? It is only $8 to reholder a card with a value up to $5k. Seems like you would be leaving some money on the table. Not sure if they would accept them or not. Can't see why they wouldn't.

Standard turnaround for a declared value under $5,000. Standard & Tallboy holders only.
    $8
    ESTIMATED TURNAROUND: Varies by demand

Promethius881969@yahoo.com
  • Options
    _EagleEyeKid__EagleEyeKid_ Posts: 273 ✭✭✭

I want it back quickly.

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 14, 2019 6:09PM

I've been wanting to send in some rare Joe Louis cards, but I'm just scared they'll get lost in the mail. That's one of my biggest fears. My other biggest fear is that roaches will make their way from the kitchen into my Joe Louis card room. The roaches are already making themselves at home in my kitchen. They're very bold. I snapped this picture of a roach in my kitchen, as it was eating dinner at its little table......

• Options

Now just look at this, the roaches in my kitchen are not satisfied with the types of food we buy from the grocery store. They have started their own complaint department.

• Options

DD, what do your stupid roaches have to do with my question? You have way too much time on your hands and you put a lot of work into it to get 1 lol. And you named him freaking Milton....jeezus.

• Options
    edited October 16, 2019 2:18AM

LOL. Yes, I suppose I do have a lot of time on my hands lately. Isn't Milton cute though? Check out his little neck tie.