Justacommeman!

Comments

• Options
    hammer1hammer1 Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭

realone

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,307 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dallasactuary.

And by goat I'm assuming you mean the proper definition of the guy who always chokes.

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • Options
    dallasactuarydallasactuary Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Darin said:
    Dallasactuary.

And by goat I'm assuming you mean the proper definition of the guy who always chokes.

Someday, you have to tell me what it was I said that made your testicles retreat back inside your body.

This is for you @thisistheshow - Jim Rice was actually a pretty good player.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,491 ✭✭✭✭✭

Of all the Goat’s the sports talk Goat needs to be broken down in categories. Not sure how to dissect it though 🤷‍♂️

• Options
    CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

@dallasactuary said:

@Darin said:
    Dallasactuary.

Someday, you have to tell me what it was I said that made your testicles retreat back inside your body.

Maybe he was in on the CBD giveaway.

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,214 ✭✭✭✭✭

@dallasactuary said:

@Darin said:
    Dallasactuary.

Nice of you to assume he has testicles! ;-)

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options

We need to set up a CU octagon lol

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

It sure ain't stevek.

Every post it's Eagles this or Phillies that. Enough already!

• Options

The undisputed GOAT is whoever has the latest live contest.

I don't care if it's a contest with a prize of a Ryan Leaf PSA 1 rookie card, in my view that's the reigning GOAT of CU Sports Talk.

If there is ever two contests going at the same time, then it gets complicated.

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,307 ✭✭✭✭✭

@stevek said:

I don't care if it's a contest with a prize of a Ryan Leaf PSA 1 rookie card, in my view that's the reigning GOAT of CU Sports Talk.

If the Chiefs win the Super Bowl, I'll have a contest and the winner will get a Patrick Mahomes rookie card.
    Maybe just make it to the Super Bowl. Then the contest could be final score of SB or something like that.

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • Options

@Darin said:

@stevek said:

If the Chiefs win the Super Bowl, I'll have a contest and the winner will get a Patrick Mahomes rookie card.
    Maybe just make it to the Super Bowl. Then the contest could be final score of SB or something like that.

<<< If the Chiefs win the Super Bowl >>>

That's a good contest.

However if it's an Eagles-Chiefs Super Bowl, i'll be forced to root against myself winning that nice card. LOL

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Coinstartled said:
    Justacommeman!

i sorely miss this dude's contributions. what happened to him?

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

@galaxy27 said:

@Coinstartled said:
    Justacommeman!

I think he is mad at me and is taking it out on all of you. B)

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is there some animosity in this thread or am I misinterpreting things?

• Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

@thisistheshow said:

Just another day in Sports Talk ;shrug;

• Options
    arteeartee Posts: 757 ✭✭✭

@thisistheshow said:

You talking to me?!

Joking.

• Options

@galaxy27 said:

@Coinstartled said:
    Justacommeman!

Yea where did he go? He literally disappeared, another great guy is Matt - Lawnmowerman, haven’t seen him around in awhile either

• Options

@perkdog said:

@galaxy27 said:

@Coinstartled said:
    Justacommeman!

Yea where did he go? He literally disappeared, another great guy is Matt - Lawnmowerman, haven’t seen him around in awhile either

Matt is a great guy. He was posting a bit, good posts as always from him.

Perhaps he has anything better to do? LOL

• Options

@galaxy27 said:

@Coinstartled said:
    Justacommeman!

I think he's big into the political scene. He may be busy with one of the candidate's campaign?

• Options
    hammer1hammer1 Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭

@stevek said:

I think he's big into the political scene. He may be busy with one of the candidate's campaign?

this dude doesn't have his priorities straight.

• Options

@stevek said:

@perkdog said:

@galaxy27 said:

@Coinstartled said:
    Justacommeman!

Matt is a great guy. He was posting a bit, good posts as always from him.

Perhaps he has anything better to do? LOL

Well he slowed down late spring, figured he was busy mowing lawns 🤷‍♂️

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 16, 2019 6:38AM

Lawnmowerman logged in on October 11th, but I don't think he posted anything. I miss the smell of freshly cut grass around here.

• Options

@doubledragon said:
    Lawnmowerman logged in on October 11th, but I don't think he posted anything. I miss the smell of freshly cut grass around here.

Stown is another guy I miss, your the only guy that has come close to him as far as good humor goes. Joestalin and Axtell kept this place booked with embattled threads though, every thread would turn into an epic back and forth

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,956 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:

@doubledragon said:

Stown is another guy I miss, your the only guy that has come close to him as far as good humor goes. Joestalin and Axtell kept this place booked with embattled threads though, every thread would turn into an epic back and forth

1970s was pretty interesting as well. He definitely had his moments.

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:

@galaxy27 said:

@Coinstartled said:
    Justacommeman!

Mark is still here...posts on the coin side of the forums.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

I don't miss 1970s at all!

• Options

@DIMEMAN said:

He was a good dude Jon, funny and had a good flare to his posts.

• Options

@perkdog said:

@DIMEMAN said:

Maybe I am thinking of someone else. Was there a 1970fan or something like that? Someone said he was probably an alt for axtell. He got me so mad I lashed out and got banned for a while because of it.

• Options

@DIMEMAN said:

@perkdog said:

@DIMEMAN said:

Maybe I am thinking of someone else. Was there a 1970fan or something like that? Someone said he was probably an alt for axtell. He got me so mad I lashed out and got banned for a while because of it.

1970’s was a one man show. There was a 1970’sfan or something like that I vaguely remember but 1970’s was a pretty cool dude, he fought with Dallas mostly

• Options

@perkdog said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@perkdog said:

@DIMEMAN said:

1970’s was a one man show. There was a 1970’sfan or something like that I vaguely remember but 1970’s was a pretty cool dude, he fought with Dallas mostly

DA is fun to argue with. B)