Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WTB high grade Minnesota Vikings

Looking to purchase high grade Minnesota Viking cards, all years. Let me know what you have and what you are asking for them.

Thank you for your time.

Comments

• Options

Looking to purchase high grade PSA Minnesota Vikings that I do not have. Please let me know what you have and what you are asking.

Thank you for your time.

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,225 ✭✭✭✭✭

Raw or graded?

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    estangestang Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭

I have a lot of them. PM me, please.

Enjoy your collection!
    Erik
  • Options
    HighGradeLegendsHighGradeLegends Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭

@TNygaard said:
    Looking to purchase high grade Minnesota Viking cards, all years. Let me know what you have and what you are asking for them.

Thank you for your time.

welcome to forum. I recommend posting this in the buy/sell/trade sub forum.

• Options

Looking for graded atm. However, if you have a collection of Viking cards, I may take them off your hands for the right price, lol.

• Options
    HighGradeLegendsHighGradeLegends Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭

@TNygaard said:
    Looking for graded atm. However, if you have a collection of Viking cards, I may take them off your hands for the right price, lol.

Wrong forum son. Recommend posting this in BST

• Options

Do you want raw. Because I have a lot of them. Let me know before I go and pull them.

• Options
    estangestang Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭

He expressed to me that he only wants PSA graded Vikings...

Enjoy your collection!
    Erik
  • Options
    tonylagstonylags Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

I have this one on ebay {Tommy Kramer} ; Probably others need to look around

https://www.ebay.com/itm/264508431872

I have to much S**t; so if you working on sets or are a player/team collector, send me your want list, with conditions desired. Keep in mind I have a another job so please allow me a few days to respond.