Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Where did (my) Sets go?

renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭

To get to my registry sets I have my 'Inventory' page bookmarked and up at the top I could click on 'Sets' and see my list. I don't see it anymore. I have to go to 'Dashboard' and scroll down a full page to 'My Sets'. Was there a recent change? I don't like this new setup.

Comments

• Options
    goldengolden Posts: 9,072 ✭✭✭✭✭

New and improved seldom is.

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome to the World of change! :s

• Options

@renman95 there is a 'sets' link on top, but due to the responsive-width nature of the website it can move. What do you see up top now? Are you using the website with a thinner browser, such as a mobile phone?

T. Whitmeyer
    Front-end Developer, Collectors Universe

• Options

@twhitmeyer said:
    @renman95 there is a 'sets' link on top, but due to the responsive-width nature of the website it can move. What do you see up top now? Are you using the website with a thinner browser, such as a mobile phone?

That was helpful. After reading the above I widened my page about an 1/8 of an inch and it all came back. I had a few windows open for work and didn't resize my main page. Thanks.

egg-on-face

• Options

@renman95 But also "Sets" should be there at a mid-width when "Showcases" is also there, this is, in fact, a style bug that was created when the new PCGS.com redesign was launched. I have a fix in to keep "Sets" up top at this odd-ball width, which sounds like you are on a desktop but keep windows thin (I often do this myself). I can't give you 2 bug badges, sorry!

T. Whitmeyer
    Front-end Developer, Collectors Universe

• Options

1/2 bug badge? ;)