Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Moonlight Mint Items for sale

Positive BST Transactions with:
INYNWHWeTrust-TexasNationals,ajaan,blu62vette
coinJP, Outhaul ,illini420,MICHAELDIXON, Fade to Black,epcjimi1,19Lyds,SNMAN,JerseyJoe, bigjpst, DMWJR , lordmarcovan, Weiss,Mfriday4962,UtahCoin,Downtown1974,pitboss,RichieURich,Bullsitter,JDsCoins,toyz4geo,jshaulis, mustanggt, SNMAN

Comments

• Options
    TwobitcollectorTwobitcollector Posts: 3,110 ✭✭✭✭✭

Some have sold..Feel free to make a REASONABLE offer....Thanks

coinJP, Outhaul ,illini420,MICHAELDIXON, Fade to Black,epcjimi1,19Lyds,SNMAN,JerseyJoe, bigjpst, DMWJR , lordmarcovan, Weiss,Mfriday4962,UtahCoin,Downtown1974,pitboss,RichieURich,Bullsitter,JDsCoins,toyz4geo,jshaulis, mustanggt, SNMAN
  • Options
    ZoinsZoins Posts: 33,910 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Nevada quarter is neat. Was it antiqued by @dcarr ?

• Options
    TwobitcollectorTwobitcollector Posts: 3,110 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Zoins said:
    The Nevada quarter is neat. Was it antiqued by @dcarr ?

as per Dan Carr
    I did the sculpts for these. But I had them struck at another mint because, at the time (2005), I did not have a coin press yet.
    A bunch of them came with struck-through metal pieces and that is one reason why I got my own press so that I wouldn't have to put up with someone else's quality failings. The marks on the face are where the struck-through pieces came out. I took many of the defective coins and put them in a vibratory tumbler to "circulate" them and then sold them at a discount as factory seconds. I had a small bucket of different ones
    as per Dan Carr 3/2/18