Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

1908-S Barber dime PCGS MS 66 CAC with WILD two-sided color. Extremely rare!

Well it's Sunday fun day and what's more fun than being able to offer an extremely rare 1908-S Barber dime. :)

The 1908-S Barber dime may have a high mintage of 3,222,000 examples but finding an example in high grade is extremely rare! PCGS has only graded 14 examples in MS 66 with only 4 graded higher. This is a rare coin! Not only is this a rare coin in MS 66 condition, but this jewel also offers incredible two-sided attractive color which makes the rarity of this jewel fly out of the park! High grade and stunning color plus a CAC label make this one sweet treat.

The obverse and reverse both offer stunning bright shades of baby pink, emerald green, hot-pink, turquoise and golden toning. The luster is sensational making the color bounce off the fields. The surfaces are extremely clean and the eye-appeal is absolutely breathtaking. Finding a 1908-S Barber dime with quality this superb is extremely rare. This is an Ultimate 1908-S Barber dime!

If you are interested in this example please click HERE for pricing info.

Any questions please contact me! My name is Jackie French and I am the owner of "The Ultimate Coin Hunter". Thanks and I hope you all are having a great weekend.