Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

More young numismatists sets??

Is there anyway to see about getting some more sets in the registry for the kiddos? My oldest son has a pretty sweet set of Washington quarters that we’ve been able to register but my youngest is starting a set of buffs that I can’t seem to find one for. Thoughts? Thanks.

Comments

• Hello @Therustyb,

As of now, the only YN-specific composite we have is the Long Beach Expo Treasure Hunt Set for Kids. This is definitely an area that we would like to grow in the future.

If you would like to create a set for any of your children, that is not a YN-specific set, you can change the settings for that specific set to state that the owner is a YN by clicking edit while viewing the set and selecting Young Numismatist from the drown down selection.

Should you think of a composite that could be specific to Young Numismatists, feel free to send us a New Set Request through our New Set Request form

Thank you,
    David Talk

David Talk
    PCGS Set Registry Manager
  • Hey David thanks for responding. Is there a way for me to reach out to you or should I just post my question on here? It’s not related to this post but is a question for your department. Thanks.

Russ

. @SetRegistryManager said:

Hello @Therustyb,

As of now, the only YN-specific composite we have is the Long Beach Expo Treasure Hunt Set for Kids. This is definitely an area that we would like to grow in the future.

If you would like to create a set for any of your children, that is not a YN-specific set, you can change the settings for that specific set to state that the owner is a YN by clicking edit while viewing the set and selecting Young Numismatist from the drown down selection.

Should you think of a composite that could be specific to Young Numismatists, feel free to send us a New Set Request through our New Set Request form

Thank you,
    David Talk

• HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Therustyb said:
    Hey David thanks for responding. Is there a way for me to reach out to you or should I just post my question on here? It’s not related to this post but is a question for your department. Thanks.

Russ

Hello @Therustyb,

Thank you,
    David Talk

@Therustyb

The email to the Registry team is SetRegistry@Collectors.com

• @Therustyb said:
    Hey David thanks for responding. Is there a way for me to reach out to you or should I just post my question on here? It’s not related to this post but is a question for your department. Thanks.

Russ

Hello @Therustyb,

Thank you,
    David Talk

Hi @Therustyb

@Hemispherical is correct, you can email SetRegistry@Collectors.com

David Talk
    PCGS Set Registry Manager