Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Is this Something to Be Worried About?

When I typed in my invoice number into the box to check on my WWF cards that are sitting at PSA right now, it appeared with this message: "Your shipment has been received on 06/20/2002. Further processing is pending."
I've never gotten this message before, what does it mean?

Thanks, Ian

Comments

• Options
    I have received that message before and it has stayed up there as long 2 weeks, means nothing really, just hasn't been completely logged into the system.
    If it's worth doing..It's worth overdoing!!
  • Options
    Ian,

Nothing to worry about.....
    All that message does is lets you know that PSA has received your cards... It also gives you an idea when you can expect them back based on the level of service you picked ny adding the #of days to the date received....

Jeff
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.
  • Options
    And the English is horrible. S/B: "Your shipment was received on..."

It simply means that the post office can no longer lose, mangle, or misdirect your package. It is in the possession of PSA.
    Dom

If I'm buying it's PRICELESS. If I'm selling, it's WORTHLESS.

Looking for 1984 Donruss -
    #238 Keith Hernandez PSA 10
    -----------------and
    #637 Omar Moreno PSA 9 or 10.

• Options
    BigKidAtHeartBigKidAtHeart Posts: 1,799 ✭✭
    i got that message on my last shippment and it stayed that way (dispite Charlie's repeated attempts to correct it) until they shipped my cards about 3 weeks later.

don't panic, but don't hold your breath either.
    ~jeff
    imageimage
  • Options
    Thanks guys, is this a new way of doing things? Because I'm used to seeing the Recieved on/Shipped on system...

Thanks Again, Ian
  • Options
    I had the same message on my most recent submission, up until the time they posted the grades. They received it on 06/14, the grades were up on 06/21 and I received the cards on 06/21. Not bad for a 30 day - Economy Service submission.
  • Options
    Hey Jim, who do you know?
    Dom

-----------------and

• Options
    Dom... Based on the grades I got... apparently nobody..... I sent in 16 potential cards for my 64 set... I knew that most of them were borderline 7/8... I was hoping that I could get 6-7 8's and the rest 7's.... I got one miscut, one 6, eleven 7's, one 8, and two 9's....and one of the 9's I had already picked up as an 8 during the week.... so I only managed to knock two off of my list....
  • Options
    Jim,

I know how you feel. I recently got back a fourth invoice for 1961 Topps. The results of the first three invoices were pretty good. This last one was mixed, but fairly quick. It resulted in a number of sevens that I am convinced are eights, and a nine that I wasn't going to send in because it looked a bit OF. I'm puzzled.

Now I've got an 80's Special invoice in only three weeks and I'm getting antsy. I was hoping to get your kind of speed on the grading, not the grades. Most of the cards were 84 Donruss. I recently picked up three tens from that set thru eBay, and if those are any indication of what tens are, my results should be outstanding. That's why I'm antsy. I'm also warning myself not to get my expectations up too high. I'll stick my neck out and post the results when they come in.

I keep checking your 64's and I continue to be impressed. Keep up the great work.
    Dom

-----------------and