Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Grading Help...Final request, I promise. ***And pics of some of the unopened items

I posted a couple of time yesterday & mentioned I had acquired a really nice collection recently. My biggest acquisition ever. I have only sorted through about 20-25% of the stuff. Here are a few more singles (Grading Help is appreciated) and some pics of a portion of the unopened material.

Comments

• spanky74spanky74 Posts: 240 ✭✭✭

What are you going to do with all the unopened stuff? I'm interested in the '82 football if you are looking to unload it.

• steel75steel75 Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭✭

That's a lot to play with...….congrats

1970's Steelers, Vintage Indians
  • PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭✭

The singles are all sharp and quite worthy of grading imo. Nice unopened as well!

Promethius881969@yahoo.com
  • @spanky74 - It will mostly all be for sale once I inventory everything. I will message you an inventory & price on the 1982 Football as soon as I get a chance.

• That's all quite the score! I think I even see a 1986 football rack on the right!

I'm a big Nolan Ryan fan OK???!!!
  • tulsaboytulsaboy Posts: 281 ✭✭✭

Will you message me about the 83 grocery case please? Once you get a handle on things? No rush.
    Thanks!
    kevin
    email is univtulsa at yahoo dot com

@AshleyBrown said:
    I posted a couple of time yesterday & mentioned I had acquired a really nice collection recently. My biggest acquisition ever. I have only sorted through about 20-25% of the stuff. Here are a few more singles (Grading Help is appreciated) and some pics of a portion of the unopened material.

• PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you have any other 61's that look like the Yaz…..only centered, I am interested!!

Promethius881969@yahoo.com
  • @RyanAdmirer - There are Four ‘86 Rack Packs & Fifteen ‘86 individual Cellos from Grocery Racks & One regular ‘86 Cello Pack. Similar stuff from 1982 & 1984

• nam812nam812 Posts: 10,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

Since no one else graded the cards, I will give it a shot for you.

1971 Munson - PSA 6
    1971 Ryan - PSA 7
    1975 Brett - PSA 6
    1961 Yastrzemski - PSA 7 or PSA 9 OC
    1972 Ryan - PSA 6
    1973 Schmidt - PSA 7
    1967 Ford - PSA 7.5
    1956 Berra - PSA 5

Interesting side note, I never realized that the 1967 Whitey Ford has 1933 on the back where 1953 should be.

• I don't know about the other guys but once I saw all of that delicious looking unopened my mouth kind of dropped and I completely forget that you were asking about grading opinions! Ha-Ha!

That being said I'd strongly agree with most of what nam812 has. There's a lot of very solid 7's in the lot.

I'm a big Nolan Ryan fan OK???!!!
  • @nam812 - Thanks!

• pheldaphelda Posts: 207 ✭✭✭

The 1967 Topps Ford looks like an O-Pee-Chee with the edges, but I actually think it could grade high. PSA 8
    I think the 1971 Ryan is recolored on the upper right corner.
    1961 Topps Yaz is very sharp, too bad it is not centered better. Also it has sharp corners from the front, but rounded corners from the reverse, this concerns me.
    1973 Schmidt RC I think could get an 8, even with the snow
    1975 Brett, don't bother, that corner is brutal
    1971 Munson, assuming it is not trimmed, colored etc. should be graded, it brings money in almost any grade. When I zoomed in, it looked like the edges were inked, but maybe its just the shadow. So hard to tell from a scan.
    1972 Ryan, I can't tell if that is paper loss on the reverse bottom left corner. If not I think it is a PSA 7 or 7.5
    Yogi PSA 5

• tonylagstonylags Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

nice cards & nice purchase, I'd be interested in some of the unopened if selling, pm me

I have to much S**t; so if you working on sets or are a player/team collector, send me your want list, with conditions desired. Keep in mind I have a another job so please allow me a few days to respond.

• PM sent with question

• tulsaboytulsaboy Posts: 281 ✭✭✭

When you get ready to think about selling, please let me know on the 83 grocery case.
    Thanks!
    kevin

• tonylagstonylags Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

@Schultz24 said:
    PM sent with question

never got a pm

I have to much S**t; so if you working on sets or are a player/team collector, send me your want list, with conditions desired. Keep in mind I have a another job so please allow me a few days to respond.