Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

For Sale 1892-P Barber quarter PCGS MS66+ CAC with MONSTER rainbow color!

Hello PCGS members!

This is my very first post on the PCGS Message Board. My name is Jackie French and I am the owner of The Ultimate Coin Hunter. I have some phenomenal PCGS coins listed on my website and I invite you to check them out. Here is one of the examples up for sale:

In 1892 the very first Barber quarters made their debut and their 24 year run ending in 1916. Finding examples in high grade are extremely rare and highly sought after coins. Finding an example with attractive two-sided color is extremely tough and demand high premiums when encountered. A good majority of the examples out there offer drab unattractive eye-appeal. High grade and monster color toned examples offer ultimate rarity!
This example we have here offers absolutely phenomenal color on both obverse and reverse. One of the most breathtaking 1892-P mint state Barber quarters I have ever encountered in fact! Both obverse and reverse display bright neon shades of turquoise, golden-honey, sunburst-orange and hot-pink toning. The luster is absolutely phenomenal making the color bounce off the surfaces. Bordering on MS 67 quality and a CAC certification label make this one to stand out from the rest. Ultimate rarity with color this phenomenal! PCGS has only graded 6 examples in MS 66 +.

If you are interested in the above example click HERE

Comments