Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Does anyone know the size

of the new 8 x 10 holders PSA has recently added?

Need outside dimensions, please.

Thank you!

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set

Comments

  • LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 16, 2019 9:49AM

    13 5/16 x 9 13/16 x 3/8"

    Closest I can get, give or take 1/16"

  • JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @LarkinCollector said:
    13 5/16 x 9 13/16 x 3/8"

    Closest I can get, give or take 1/16"

    Thank you!

    By the way, I was going to ask you about a Larkin card I found. 1988 OPC and blank backed. Any value?

    2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @JoeBanzai said:

    @LarkinCollector said:
    13 5/16 x 9 13/16 x 3/8"

    Closest I can get, give or take 1/16"

    Thank you!

    By the way, I was going to ask you about a Larkin card I found. 1988 OPC and blank backed. Any value?

    Is it missing the orange? I'm probably one of the few crazy enough to pay $5-10 dlvd for some of those oddities. Topps blank front/backs of that era a pretty common, but I rarely see OPC.

  • JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭✭


    Could this be from a box top or bottom?

    I have some other oddball Larkin stuff. Post, Jimmy Dean, Continental. baking companyShoot me a PM if interested.

    2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @JoeBanzai said:
    Could this be from a box top or bottom?

    I have some other oddball Larkin stuff. Post, Jimmy Dean, Continental. baking companyShoot me a PM if interested.

    Box bottoms had baby blue borders that year and he didn't appear elsewhere on the packaging. There are a few blank backs available now on eBay including SGC & BGS graded that match yours.

    PM incoming.

Sign In or Register to comment.