Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Does anyone know the size

of the new 8 x 10 holders PSA has recently added?

Need outside dimensions, please.

Thank you!

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set

Comments

• LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 16, 2019 9:49AM

13 5/16 x 9 13/16 x 3/8"

Closest I can get, give or take 1/16"

• JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭✭

@LarkinCollector said:
    13 5/16 x 9 13/16 x 3/8"

Thank you!

By the way, I was going to ask you about a Larkin card I found. 1988 OPC and blank backed. Any value?

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set

@JoeBanzai said:

@LarkinCollector said:
    13 5/16 x 9 13/16 x 3/8"

Thank you!

By the way, I was going to ask you about a Larkin card I found. 1988 OPC and blank backed. Any value?

Is it missing the orange? I'm probably one of the few crazy enough to pay $5-10 dlvd for some of those oddities. Topps blank front/backs of that era a pretty common, but I rarely see OPC.

• JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭✭

Could this be from a box top or bottom?

I have some other oddball Larkin stuff. Post, Jimmy Dean, Continental. baking companyShoot me a PM if interested.

@JoeBanzai said:
    Could this be from a box top or bottom?

I have some other oddball Larkin stuff. Post, Jimmy Dean, Continental. baking companyShoot me a PM if interested.

Box bottoms had baby blue borders that year and he didn't appear elsewhere on the packaging. There are a few blank backs available now on eBay including SGC & BGS graded that match yours.

PM incoming.