Home Sports Talk
Options

20 bucks says Kyler Murray gets whomped today and then out for a few games.

HorseHorse Posts: 675 ✭✭✭✭

It's the Cardinals way.

Comments

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

I never want to predict an injury, but still I do not think he is an injury risk. I don't watch much college football but read a lot of the discussion about him. Seems the consensus is that he is an anomaly.

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,021 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just hope Cam Newton wears matching high heels this week with his wardrobe. He also has to remember not to leave his purse in the locker room before heading home.

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cam newton is OVAH! seriously what happened to him ? Is he hurt? He's awful now

• Options

Yes, Cam is over. If he doesn't perform better, he'll be gone next season.

• Options
    HorseHorse Posts: 675 ✭✭✭✭

Cam collects Denise Rodman cards.

• Options

@doubledragon said:
    Yes, Cam is over. If he doesn't perform better, he'll be gone next season.

that outfit is from his lunchlady collection

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

Always remember, Cam didn't dive for the SB fumble. That cost them a chance to win. He said afterwards, iirc, it was a long-term business decision.

• Options
    edited September 15, 2019 11:04AM

If it was me, I would dive on that ball no matter what. No excuses. It's the Super bowl. I mean, look at John Elway in the Super Bowl, diving into the Lion's den head first to pick up the first down..

• Options
    CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

Elway was the working mans GOAT.

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    I just hope Cam Newton wears matching high heels this week with his wardrobe. He also has to remember not to leave his purse in the locker room before heading home.

I use to have some respect for Cam. Not anymore......none...zilch....zero......nada!!!!! What a JERK!!

• Options

Boy you are shallow , making fun of his clothes . Hate the guy because he can't play anymore and Jerry Jones is going to trade for him

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 16, 2019 2:21AM

Murray played well, he is small though. The team is just not that good. As far as Cam goes, outside of McCaffrey he has ZERO playmakers. Olson acts like he is elderly and as terrible as he was they still traded away their best WR in Funchess. I don’t care one way or another about Newton but it’s not all his fault. But yes total coward for not diving for that ball in the Super Bowl

• Options

From the little I have watched of Cam Newton this season, it appears to me he has some sort of lower body injury. My guess is some sort of foot injury because he doesn't push off, stride, and plant with any power. His hips are not firing when he throws the ball, he is making too many back foot throws relying on his arm to be the difference maker. Without a good base to throw from the ball becomes more likely to come out high and his accuracy is going to suffer. Plus it's a good way to get your receiver killed going over the middle with outstretched arms and taking a shot square in the ribs. It happened to me when I played high school football. You just have to lay out and be sure to catch the ball because you are going to take a shot anyways.

Family, Neighborhood, Community,
    make the World a better place.

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

@bronco2078 said:
    Boy you are shallow , making fun of his clothes . Hate the guy because he can't play anymore and Jerry Jones is going to trade for him

What would we do with him! I guess he could be the water boy!