Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

2018 Topps Heritage High Unopened

I am sitting on about 10 hobby boxes and 5 cases of blasters. Thought I would keep them for the long term, but now realizing that many of the autos are redemptions that will eventually expire.

So the question is, would you keep them or sell them? The rookie class is great out of this set, even though centering is an issue.

Worth mentioning is that I opened quite a bit of this already and built a few sets so prob not going to decide to open more. It’s hold or sell by year end. Thanks in advance for your input!

John

Conundrum - Loving my unopened baseball card collection....but really like ripping too

Comments

• NJ80sBBCNJ80sBBC Posts: 720 ✭✭✭✭

Thanks for your input. That’s the way I’m leaning. My only thought was that perhaps this goes down as an epic rookie class and it, for whatever reason, meaningfully increases in value down the line. Unlike my older unopened I don’t yet have any nostalgic ties to my modern unopened collection so it is much easier to part with.

Separately, what’s a “hot redemption”?

John

Conundrum - Loving my unopened baseball card collection....but really like ripping too