Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Barber Quarter collection for sale

Labelman87Labelman87 Posts: 610 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 12, 2019 1:26PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

After many years I have consigned my 101 coin Barber Quarter collection to Gerry Fortin (www.seateddimevarieties.com). The collection contains many quality and hard to find pieces. You can contact Gerry for any information that you might require and I hope to find several new homes for the treasures of which I was caretaker for many years. Thanks, Craig (Labelman87)

Craig

Comments

• Options
    ARCOARCO Posts: 4,311 ✭✭✭✭✭

That is one fantastic looking 09-O. If that was on Gerry's site, it was sold three minutes after posting.

• Options

ARCO - Thanks for the kind words but the coins are not up on the site as yet.

Craig

• Options
    jdimmickjdimmick Posts: 9,601 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fabulous coins, waiting for Gerry to post them, I went and looked at them from the registry set listing.

• Options

Just FYI, You have a typo in the URL you listed for Gerry.

• Options

Thanks geekpryde

Craig

• Options
    coinlieutenantcoinlieutenant Posts: 9,305 ✭✭✭✭✭

My fave quarter date/mm. Killer coin.

• Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,362 ✭✭✭✭✭

Incredible 09-O. Geez!

Do you the time table as to then your coins will up on his site? Thanks! Dave

Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    philographerphilographer Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭✭✭

Still waiting for this to be listed.

Do you know when it goes up?

He who knows he has enough is rich.

• Options

As far as I can determine the collection sale will begin in about 7 to 10 days. I suggest following Gerry Fortin on his web site.

Craig

• Options

bump!

Craig

• Options

The GFRC website has set Tuesday to be the kick off date for the sale of my 101coin Barber Quarter collection. The set consists of 1-AU53; 5-AU55's; 72-AU58's and 23-MS coins. 68+ percent are CAC specimens and 98 are PCGS. I hope everyone enjoys the sale.

At the end of the week the Labelman87 BQ regular set and everyman set will be retired from the PCGS Set Registry. Thanks.

Craig

• Options
    willywilly Posts: 284 ✭✭✭✭✭

Picked up a few from Gerry cannot wait to see them in hand.
    Looks like the sale is going good.