Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

WTB - Liberty Nickels & Half Cents

Looking for common-date Liberty Nickels in high-AU to low-MS condition. Prefer white coins with decent luster.

Also looking for Half Cents, including:
Braided Hair in XF to low AU
Classic Head in XF
Draped Bust in high VF to XF (or lower for tough varieties)

Raw or graded. Thanks!

Comments

• coindeucecoindeuce Posts: 13,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

1857 Half cent ANACS 58 available. Pics on request.

"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
    http://www.americanlegacycoins.com

• BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good luck.
    I only have 3 potentials, and I think they fall just outside of your ranges. If you end up making exceptions, and one of these may work, let me know. I'm willing to sell but not actively trying to sell them right now, so they aren't going away immediately.

All 3 are PCGS

1809 VF35
    1826 AU50 (C-2, short leaf under S, not noted on holder but easy to see ... so, it is a little more expensive than a more common 1826)
    1829 AU50 green CAC

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• HiBuckyHiBucky Posts: 581 ✭✭✭

I have 50 unc 1883 No Cents liberty nickels from original run. All minted at the same time. I placed them into a plastic tube (Because they don't come in original rolls) No Reason to start this again. You can make off if you are interested via IM. You can see them under a topic of Original Rolls posted a few weeks back. JIm