Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

FSHO – Price Lowered - SOLD! 1883 Liberty Nickel (No Cents) MS66+ PCGS w/CAC - PCGS Pop only 39

winestevenwinesteven Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 16, 2019 7:05AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Unlike many Liberty Nickels that develop a yellow/gold toning, this one is without toning. The luster is extremely high (but you cannot see the luster in the two photos below), and the strike is extremely sharp as well. While there are a couple of light die cracks, IMO there are no distractions.

I am a collector, and not a dealer, but some may argue that point since I am offering this coin for sale to a wide audience.

I have available for sale an 1883 Liberty Nickel – No Cents - graded MS66+ by PCGS, and it merits a CAC.

I just upgraded this coin in my Registry Type Set.

1. While PCGS has graded a total of 520 of these as either MS66 or MS66+, only 39 of those 520 merits the "+" grade (only 7.5%).
  2. Naturally, this one has the coveted CAC sticker. For this date (1883 No Cents) PCGS and NGC have graded a total of 1,027 as either MS66 or MS66+: 520 by PCGS and 507 by NGC, and only 152 of those 1,027 graded MS66 or MS66+ has a CAC (14.8%).
  3. If you want to buy one graded by PCGS at MS67 with a CAC, the most recent sale I can find is a sale in November 2017 by Heritage for $3,840. None are currently listed on eBay or collectorscorner.com. The new CDN CAC Rare Coin Market Review shows $2,500.
  4. For MS66+ PCGS w/CAC, none are currently available on eBay or collectorscorner.com.

SEE MY TWO PHOTOS BELOW.

My price is $795 (reduced from $875) via regular PayPal (no PP Gift Payments) and INCLUDES FedEx Priority Overnight shipping (or USPS Priority Mail if you're using a PO Box).

Terms: Full 7-day return privilege from when you sign for receipt of the coin. I am so confident you will like this coin, that unlike many sellers, I will pay for the cost of return shipping if you don't like coin. All returns must use a prepaid return label that requires my signature upon redelivery to me that I will email you in the unlikely event you are unhappy.

I will only ship to a person in the U.S. with a U.S. mailing address. Due to the value, a signature will be required. I will ship FedEx Priority Overnight at my expense (expected delivery is the next business day by 10:30 am, but this is NOT guaranteed). However, if shipping to a P.O. Box, I will then ship by USPS Priority Mail (typical 2 to 3-day delivery), and a signature will still be required. I will email you the tracking number. We will provide each other with a valid email address as well.

Please message ANY questions. Thank you.
Winesteven

A day without fine wine and working on your coin collection is like a day without sunshine!!!

My collecting “Pride & Joy” is my PCGS Registry Dansco 7070 Set:
https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/type-sets/design-type-sets/complete-dansco-7070-modified-type-set-1796-date/publishedset/213996
Tagged:

Comments