Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Delete

shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭✭

All prices include shipping. PM if interested. Thanks.

1972 Alabama John Hannah PSA 10 $275 (Pop 6)
1973 N.C. State David Thompson PSA 10 $275 (Pop 3)
1976 Milwaukee Bucks Alex English PSA 9 $25
1979 Sportscasters Lusia-Stewart/Summit/Semjonova PSA 8 $35 (Pop 1)
1992 LSU Odell Beckham Sr. PSA 9 $100 (Pop 1)
1991 UCLA Denise Curry PSA 8 $25
1993 Kellogg's Cheryl Miller PSA 6 $20

"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."

Comments

• Options

Bump.

"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options

Bump.

• Options
    edited October 6, 2019 4:27PM

Bump.

• Options

Bump.

• Options

Bump.

• Options
    edited October 6, 2019 4:28PM

Bump.