Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Papal Medals Groups

I'm trying to find a group on the vast internet that has a discussion of Papal Medals. I remember such a group but have either lost the bookmark or never did bookmark it. Any help is appreciated

Comments

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭✭✭

Use the Google, Type in your 3 word topic and presto start learning. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    STLNATSSTLNATS Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭
    edited September 3, 2019 1:38PM

Not exclusively medals and not especially active at the moment, but discussion of things papal under the "papal corner" of Forum Ancient Coins. There's a good cadre of folks there and your request is likely to meet a more receptive audience. If you do come across a medal specific site, please share it as well. Thanks.

https://www.forumancientcoins.com/board/index.php?topic=22960.0

Always interested in St Louis MO & IL metro area and Evansville IN national bank notes and Vatican/papal states coins and medals!
  • Options
    angelo43angelo43 Posts: 61 ✭✭✭

Very nice Thank you STLNATS
    Angelo
    Found some old groups Papalmedals.org which doesn't seem to be up anymore

• Options
    IosephusIosephus Posts: 872 ✭✭✭

The papalmedals.org domain name used to be owned by me. I never got around to putting up a public site there (I had expanded my focus, and took the domain name in my sig below to develop instead). I just let go of the domain last December, so I don't think there was ever a group at that address.

• Options
    STLNATSSTLNATS Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭

Angelo - Altho not exclusively papal, Joe's outstanding "Virtus Collection" site (link at the end of his post) does have medals of several Baroque era popes each with an excellent discussion.

Always interested in St Louis MO & IL metro area and Evansville IN national bank notes and Vatican/papal states coins and medals!
  • Options
    angelo43angelo43 Posts: 61 ✭✭✭

Thank you all