Home Sports Talk
Options

This pretty much sums up the Jerry Jones era in Dallas.

1970s1970s Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,811 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll still be surprised, despite the hardball being played, if Jones and Zeke don't get the deal done by the opening game.

But then again if I recall correctly, Emmitt Smith lost two games during a holdout with Jerry Jones. I would have to believe that Smith meant a lot more to Jerry Jones than Zeke.

So who knows? We shall see.

Frankly, I think the Eagles win the NFC East division handily anyway, with or without Zeke in there for the stinkin' Cowboys. So the Jerry and Ezekiel show doesn't concern me all that much.

• Options
    SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭✭

I hope no one got seriously hurt by the run away cart. If they did I have sympathy for them and hope they fully recover.

if they did not get seriously hurt, then I can only say that this video clip is very entertaining and "Keystone Cops" like funny.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,574 ✭✭✭✭✭

I love that the guy stuck in the passenger seat bailed and didn’t try to stop it. It’s hilarious regardless, obviously if nobody got hurt

• Options

Jerry Jones then signed the cart as a blocking back.

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

Listening to every "inside" source I happen to hear, I would still guess he signs by week 1, probably the Monday or Tuesday before.

IF Zeke plays this year, I predict the Cowboys win the NFC East and possibly get a bye week. :o

• Options
    CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 28, 2019 7:47PM

Awesome. Just watched it about 30 times.

Sort of sums up the whole NFL.

• Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,078 ✭✭✭✭✭

That cart is Jerry's new running back if Zeke doesn't show up.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options
    coinpalicecoinpalice Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭✭✭

the blonde woman chasing the cart should try out for the 100 meter hurdles

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,574 ✭✭✭✭✭

@thisistheshow said:
    Listening to every "inside" source I happen to hear, I would still guess he signs by week 1, probably the Monday or Tuesday before.

IF Zeke plays this year, I predict the Cowboys win the NFC East and possibly get a bye week. :o

Agreed on all of what you said

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

no zeke won't help Dallas is sure to screw it up regardless plus if ginger ail is healthy philly should coast into the bye

• Options

Me loves Jerry Jones

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

@stevek said:
    Me loves Jerry Jones

As big an A$$ that Jerry is......the Eaglett's owner is even a bigger one! :o

• Options

@DIMEMAN said:

@stevek said:
    Me loves Jerry Jones

As big an A$$ that Jerry is......the Eaglett's owner is even a bigger one! :o

Bigger than Jerry?

That is humanly impossible as far as sports team owners. LOL

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 30, 2019 7:57AM

The guy who ends up in it and steering is Willie Amendola, Danny's father. He sued in 2013. Does anyone know the results of the lawsuit?

Edit to add: He is the one who rolls out, not the one who jumps in and stops it by removing the pylons that jammed the accelerator.