Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

If anyone is planning on a bulk....

Submission, I would love to piggy back a few cards and would pay a little extra for your troubles. Please let me know

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭✭

Same here!

• Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

I do bulks periodically, but haven't confirmed if I'll be doing one in late Sept yet or not and am probably trying to do just tallboys next round. @jeffv96masters seems to do them fairly frequently.

• Options
    lawyer05lawyer05 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭✭

@LarkinCollector said:
    I do bulks periodically, but haven't confirmed if I'll be doing one in late Sept yet or not and am probably trying to do just tallboys next round. @jeffv96masters seems to do them fairly frequently.

One of my last submissions tall boys and regular cards seemed to go in one shipping as in the past, they would separate them/

• Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

@lawyer05 said:

@LarkinCollector said:

One of my last submissions tall boys and regular cards seemed to go in one shipping as in the past, they would separate them/

Yes, they can be mixed, but those seem to take forever to pop. I did my last 100 card bulk as two separate submission forms, both logged 5/21, and the 44 card standard size portion popped 7/31 while the 56 card tallboy is still lingering in 'Grading'.

• Options
    HorseHorse Posts: 675 ✭✭✭✭

Yes, will be sending in around Oct 15th. 100+ bulk at the 8.00. Smorgasbord of stuff, standard size, nothing earlier than 1980. Yes, wacko here... of course. Come on, I dated Dpeck last night !! (not.. bad :) )

Your cards would be treated with utmost care... guaranteed. Legit with no funny business. like sacred religious crap. You see the return times though.. could be 4 months. If interested feel free to ping.