Home Sports Talk
Options

Yearly Texas bragging rights go to Cowboys this year...."Zeke who"!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is me braggin about texas .

" Woo Hoo I just moved out of Texas "

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

@bronco2078 said:
    This is me braggin about texas .

" Woo Hoo I just moved out of Texas "

You are a hoot Bronc! B)

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,752 ✭✭✭✭✭

In other Cowboys news, they announced the release of owner Jerry Jones.

Jerry Jones reportedly was disappointed that he wasn't at least placed on the practice squad, but a Cowboys spokesman said that there just wasn't any room.

The Cowboys spokesman went on to thank Jerry for his many years of service to the team, and wished him good luck.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,517 ✭✭✭✭✭

Honestly Zeke IS the best Running Back in the best situation. He not only runs well he showcased his receiving ability last year with 77 catches? That’s huge, he has an awesome line in front of him to push his success further, he is durable and a good runner. They were smart to sign him

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:
    Honestly Zeke IS the best Running Back in the best situation. He not only runs well he showcased his receiving ability last year with 77 catches? That’s huge, he has an awesome line in front of him to push his success further, he is durable and a good runner. They were smart to sign him

You guys know I live in Dallas/Fort Worth DFW. I love being able to root for my Patriots while also being right in the middle of Cowboy Country. Zeke is setup to succeed. He is so fun to watch. And I expect the Boys to actually have increased success this year. Look for an offense that can be explosive and control the clock with a very good defense.

• Options

@thisistheshow said:

@perkdog said:

You guys know I live in Dallas/Fort Worth DFW. I love being able to root for my Patriots while also being right in the middle of Cowboy Country. Zeke is setup to succeed. He is so fun to watch. And I expect the Boys to actually have increased success this year. Look for an offense that can be explosive and control the clock with a very good defense.

I hope you are right. :)

• Options

The Cowgirls are lucky that the pathetic Giants and Redskins are in the NFC East, so they'll likely finish second, but definitely not first.

This season, first place is strictly the Philadelphia Eagles domain. Only a question of by how much.

• Options

@stevek said:
    The Cowgirls are lucky that the pathetic Giants and Redskins are in the NFC East, so they'll likely finish second, but definitely not first.

This season, first place is strictly the Philadelphia Eagles domain. Only a question of by how much.

Totally off topic for this thread but we do have an official Avatar bet right?

• Options

@perkdog said:

@stevek said:

Yes sir.

• Options

@stevek said:

@perkdog said:

@stevek said:

Yes sir.

Go Pat's! :D By the time this game is played frailboy will be out for the year. B)

• Options

@stevek said:

@perkdog said:

@stevek said:

Yes sir.

Ok I thought so just wanted to re confirm 🤝

• Options

@perkdog said:

@stevek said:

@perkdog said:

@stevek said:

Yes sir.

To reconfirm the rules: When the Patriots lose, then immediately following the game, Patriots fans involved in the bet must place an Eagles avatar of my choice as their avatar. It must remain there until the opening kickoff of the next Patriots game.

This will bring me much joy. Not quite as much joy as beating the Patriots in the Super Bowl two seasons ago, but much joy nevertheless. B)

• Options

@DIMEMAN said:

@stevek said:

@perkdog said:

@stevek said:

Yes sir.

Go Pat's! :D By the time this game is played frailboy will be out for the year. B)

Signing Zeke didn't matter. Eagles will stomp the Cowgirls twice this season.

• Options

@stevek said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@stevek said:

@perkdog said:

@stevek said:

Yes sir.

LMAO B) I don't think you have ever swept the Cowboys. Although we have swept you numerous time. One of them pretty recently. :)

• Options

@DIMEMAN said:

@stevek said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@stevek said:

@perkdog said:

@stevek said:

Yes sir.

LMAO B) I don't think you have ever swept the Cowboys. Although we have swept you numerous time. One of them pretty recently. :)

Cowboys fans always living in the past. That's fine, but it's 2019 now. ;)

• Options

@stevek said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@stevek said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@stevek said:

@perkdog said:

@stevek said:

Yes sir.

Cowboys fans always living in the past. That's fine, but it's 2019 now. ;)

I just did a history check on Cowboy's vs Eaglett's and the Boy's own you to the tune of 68-52.

The Boy's beat ya twice in the year 20 TIMES including 3 times in 2009! This could be another 2 win year for us!

Our young and up and coming defense will be all over "Frailboy"!

• Options
    edited September 5, 2019 2:17AM

@stevek said:

@perkdog said:

@stevek said:

@perkdog said:

@stevek said:

Yes sir.

To reconfirm the rules: When the Patriots lose, then immediately following the game, Patriots fans involved in the bet must place an Eagles avatar of my choice as their avatar. It must remain there until the opening kickoff of the next Patriots game.

This will bring me much joy. Not quite as much joy as beating the Patriots in the Super Bowl two seasons ago, but much joy nevertheless. B)

I agree to the terms set forth. I just need to figure out if I want you using the old or new Pats logo 🤷‍♂️

• Options

@perkdog said:

@stevek said:

@perkdog said:

@stevek said:

@perkdog said:

@stevek said:

Yes sir.

I agree to the terms set forth.

<<< I just need to figure out if I want you using the old or new Pats logo >>>

No comprende?

Eagles no lose.

• Options